Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nick: sorry for your gf's wallet, hope she didn't lose her id or something. maybe next time she shouldn't keep cookies enabled... :D
uh, ok, that was stupid, sorry...

i'm feeling pretty weird. i hope this sensation wears away if i give it enough time - say, a week or so - because i don't want to have anything to do with it anymore.

rahvin.

@Miolo: :D

Right now i'm thinking that i hate very much all that people that do mess and violence in the stadiums...i would like to see them all in a jail for some years and not be free cause it's the first time that they do such things..:mad:

ehm..sorry...a little angry post ;)

@rahve: thanks. you're the most sensitive dwarf i've ever known :D

@miolo, hilj: thanks too. you're not dwarves but you're decent folks all the same.

@the world: very, very nice day (if you exclude the part where my parents call me when i'm just back asking me for silly directions on how to reach their hotel at christmas etc). i was extremely lucky since today was the deadline to present research projects for all the teams and i got to write one outline that got included in the proposition - not bad, on the first day at work i'm contributing to the planning for next year with something that sports my name on it, that's so extremely cool :D

and, by the way: tomorrow, thanks to the blimey christmas wishes ceremony, at 4.30 i'm going for official drinks (i can just start dreaming about the quality of those) with all the folks in my area, including our almighty funzionario generale - those who don't know what i'm on about should check my messages around the end of september/start of october - and i might also maybe get a formal introduction, and the chance for the single most awkward drink-spilling in my life.

aaaahhhh, the 24k experience... :hotjump: :D i'm totally thrilled and much more than just excited

h (get drunk, then i finish him)

np eminem - till i collapse

@Hyena: You're reaching the highest spheres. Good luck, indeed, and don't forget that pub in the pretty middle of Rome, my future is tied to that project. ;)

|ng (The barman)

Originally posted by Miolo
[B
@Hilj: how lucky you are, to have an entire neuron; i have only a small part of it. :p

Miolo (and his useless part of neuron) [/B]

how lucky you are, to have only a small part of it...for yourself, because I have to share that small part of it with some friends, and soon i will start renting the small part of the small part that is working for me. Thank god I don't have to think to breathe, eat, drink and say stupidities...it goes all by itself..

@hyena: yuuuuuuup be lucky, and be positive and spill the half full of the bottle and not the half empty part of it :p

fathervic (half half)

I feel like shit, a friend called me a few minutes ago, she was crying because her grandpa had died...I tried to comfort her, but I don't think I succeeded, this kind of things doesn't happen very often to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.