Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rei: get well soon :) and my cat too (now that is only one) is on me right now

hyena: :D , well, i had a dream (last night) about different kinds of drinks, i mean the names, the stuff to put inside.....:eek: surely the bubu gave some sort of second-sight ;)

@dark jester: love your suit. and yes, hat and gloves fit nicely, and no problem for the sunglasses. as head of security, your first assignment is: NO DWARVES except for our chief administrator. we don't need too many of those.
@rei: awwwww. sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. and i suggest you launch casper right on the cat-tree if he aggravates you so much :)
@hilj: now i didn't mean "creative" in this sense, but it's cool :lol:

h

i have a slight headache and don't feel like studying anymore... would like a totally different life at the moment, but it's just because i'm not feeling well and dial-ups are too costly. oh well i'll survive :)

h

i like my new room. it's not big but it's extremely cute. i unpacked and all, now i'm ready to go take a serious look around, if i don't fall asleep instantly :)

h

gonna take pics maybe... one series for the forum and another one for a selected public :D

h

i have to wake up in 4 1/2 hours....but still i don't feel sleep.....nor like going to bed....... somehow it will be better being half-sleepy when my classmates will laugh at the bullshit a couple of friends and I will present them tomorrow.... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.