Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get headaches. Only when I have a flu or something, but those are more like extreme grogyness. :err:

6 hours of buying presents almost killed me, but at least it's out of
the way now. ;) Now to see how my friends react tommorow...

crazy insane, insane crazy

i'm a lame loser. i'm eating spuntì (without bread!) and having the umpteenth beer for dinner, after not sleeping more than two hours last night, working for about 10 hours, figuring out i've got too little time to learn too much stuff. of course i'll be punch drunk in a while and will suffer dire pains in going to work tomorrow.

but hey, where's the fun if you don't do that? ;)

h (d-12 want to square dance with me)

Hiljainen@ Have a lovely time!! :)

zzzzzzz.....i'm in a pleasantly sleepy state almost the whole afternoon&evening...zzzzzzzz.....i could fall asleep everywhere,even here on the keyboard ......zzzzzzzzzzzz
but i'm a troll and can't go to bed so early.....and above all i have great company :rolleyes:

bah, until you fall asleep in a massive concert you've gone 'cause your sister has obliged you, you won't be a professional sleeper...no matter what your bed might have to say about it :p

fathervic (melonsleeper)

finally some trace of life on this board. :D i'm currently facing my last hour in my last working day for this year and i'm about to win a prize for most bored dwarf in the northern hemisphere.

the only thing i can say about your case, hiljainen, is that if he's not into metal he definitely is not your friend, let alone qualifying for more exclusive roles. ;)

aside from that, i know i'm feeling ok but would like some entertainment. why didn't i think of bringing some cd player along today? :(

rahvin.

ah, i'm done with work for today. tomorrow i'm seeing my parents and getting rahvin's present :hotjump:
if logistics don't kill us, they'll merrily (well, not for me possibly) stay here until the 28th, BUT on the 27th i work therefore i won't see much of them. and talking about the 27th, since almost everyone is on holiday i'll be the only one in my division, bar maybe another guy.

of course i hope for some huge crisis requiring a task force of the lucky few who are working on such a dire day (man, if something like a suicide strike happens in rome now it will be my fault), and that will be the day :D

h

weird, a moment ago I was laughing like crazy, and then I'm mad after talking to somebody...I won't let it get to me *plays another humppa mp3*

Status
Not open for further replies.