Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hungover...hi everyone, its your favourite manic depressive, back from the crusades.
I went downhill last night emotionally and my wise all-knowing friends decided it would be a brilliant idea to get me, me who has never been drunk before, and only drinks in moderation, to drink a bottle of martini in about fifteen minutes...God knows how I'm alive, let alone not throwing up everywhere...guess I have decent alcohol tolerance, or at least the almighty rage and frustration I feel is keeping me alive for revenge ;)
If anyone else suggests to me booze as a source of problem solving, I will kill them myself...and then, the way I am feeling...
I will kill myself afterwards :D

well, welcome to the real world :D

two friends came to visit and we're having quite a good time, they're leaving tomorrow. i slept from 1 am to 10.30, therefore i didnt have much of a party (wasn't drunk), but i needed rest. company was quite good and my friends enyojed themselves, so all is bu. i don't really really really want to go to work tomorrow, but your world won't change while you sleep.

h

I went to sleep at 10am and now i just woke up, i'm a bit :loco: but all ok. i didn't drink that much last night, it's been really nice though there have been some boring moments<-- mostly due to temporary tiredness and to the fact that i've been hit on my head during some song: nothing bad, but it gave me an headache, i didn't care about it at all anyway ;)....moreover i love Milan so it's always good to be there, even if i got a bit depressed when we arrived to the station here :D

How do I feel? Well... proud of myself for daring to enter this forum again, I've been away for some time, doubt anyone remembers me anyway because I'm not really a frequent poster.... ahhh anyways, it can be added that at the moment I'm ever so slightly drunk as well, which makes me confused but also strangely happy... sadly, it will pass... :D

I had a pretty good night. I got a bit drunk. Hanging out with people I dont see very often was pretty cool, but there was this really big guy who me and one of my friends had to end up beating the shit out of b/c he started to talk shit to our g/f's and get sort of violent, but that was taken care of quickly :) :).

Nick(Smashing through, the doors of perception)

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo

Why does it always have to be so cold in the winter..?

Because in winter the position of our planet doesn't make it easy for sunrays to reach this northern hemisphere ;) :p

But these temperatures like -30C really make me think twice about leaving my house :)

trust me Hiljainen.. the cold is nice sometimes yes... and sometimes better than the heat in the summer... which i mostly despise.. but when it's as cold as i said.. you tend to have near-death experiences if you are out for too long :lol: not very nice...
but I don't live in the really colder parts of the country, to which i am glad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.