Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by wildfyr
i know what you mean. unfortunately some people experience first-hand (parental) male-female relationship woes long before they themselves are even old enough to experience such for themselves. i suppose it can somehow factor in on how they conduct themselves in relationships later on in life, but i'm no psychiatrist or anything. it just seems to make sense. i could be talking out my rear, so maybe you should consult the psycho-babble experts. ;)

I think it has some bearing... I'd rather consult with regular people that any psycho the rapists... They're not too be trusted. :eek:

perhaps turning this to a music-related discussion might add something more useful (or maybe even therapeutic in a way)?

i've been on a TON kick lately. (i see someone else has been too.)

Hmm... Me too. Turning it into a music related discussion... :loco:

i know, Everything Dies, right? oh man, handling stuff like that alone must be harder than ever. :cry:

I don't know what that'll be like. I don't look forward to it though. :(

that's an interesting take. thanks for sharing!

No problem. I just wanna be able to hang out with the friends after I'm dead. >D

Originally posted by rahvin
@wildfyr: :) after your almost-feminist tirade one would get the impression i'm either gay or belonging to the female persuasion, for being deemed your hero. ;)

rahvin.

:err: tirade? why do you say that? :p

by the way, are we not allowed to praise all your good deeds. :\

:heh:

Originally posted by xenophobe
I think it has some bearing... I'd rather consult with regular people that any psycho the rapists... They're not too be trusted. :eek:[/b]
really? you must know more than i do, then. :eek:

Hmm... Me too. Turning it into a music related discussion... :loco:
have to at least _try_ to stay on-music-topic, right? ;-)

I don't know what that'll be like. I don't look forward to it though. :(
well if this forum is still around when the time comes you should hopefully have plenty of moral support. :)

No problem. I just wanna be able to hang out with the friends after I'm dead. >D
your friends won't ever leave home without you. :D

Originally posted by wildfyr
really? you must know more than i do, then. :eek:

:err: No. I've actually never been able to talk to a counselor or therapist... writing stuff out always seems to be the best therapy for me. :)

have to at least _try_ to stay on-music-topic, right? ;-)

Umm... I didn't think this thread was about music. :heh:

well if this forum is still around when the time comes you should hopefully have plenty of moral support. :)

Yeah. I have close friends, but it's weird... Most of them I wouldn't confide with if I had to, but I would freely post it here, and wouldn't be bothered if they read it. :)

i feel stupid. i went to a friend's birthday dinner, ate a lot of polenta and sausages, had way too much wine and beer, and tomorrow my team is meeting the interviewers from all over the country who are going to do the fieldwork for our household income and wealth survey. this means that i should look smart and brilliant. way ridiculous, considering that i don't do that when i'm fresh, coming from 10 hrs sleep, and without any alcohol backlog. i'm going to look sick and tired, possibly on account of being sick and tired.

birthday parties are for saturdays... :(

h

Originally posted by xenophobe
:err: No. I've actually never been able to talk to a counselor or therapist... writing stuff out always seems to be the best therapy for me. :)[/b]

me either, but most of the time i feel the same about writing.

Umm... I didn't think this thread was about music. :heh:

i guess you're right...about the thread itself. ;)

Yeah. I have close friends, but it's weird... Most of them I wouldn't confide with if I had to, but I would freely post it here, and wouldn't be bothered if they read it. :)

i have just a few close friends IRL with whom i would share some of my innermost thoughts. i don't know if they read the forums where i post though, but it wouldn't bother me if they did either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.