Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by wildfyr
me either, but most of the time i feel the same about writing.

Yeah, it's actually very comforting when you can write out the mass confusion of thoughts, depression, sadness, guilts, perceptions, insecurites, and all the other emotions and thoughts that bombard and race around in your mind in the harshest times, and find some understanding that you couldn't see without reading what you perceived when you were writing... It's really fascinating to me when this happens.

I don't know if it's actually a distraction from those emotions when you're reading what you've written, but it's always made me feel somewhat better for the time being.

Originally posted by Hiljainen

polenta.jpg

Polenta.... Mmm....
drool2.gif

Now I'm hungry...

*runs to fridge*

nothing.

NF: :(

xeno: indeed. kinda like breaking out of the frame - stepping outside yourself for a while.

i find it fascinating that i can (and do) share my thoughts more with people i've never met IRL (Web acquaintances) than have been managing to do with my own family. the guilt in that scenario is unsettling. :ill:

i've been making an effort to write to my brother and sister via email as much as possible since last month. my dad's not into computers and neither was my mom.

xeno: :lol:
mousewings: :(

NF: good!!!!!!!!!!! this year i have final exams and one of this is about a single subject (drawing, decorative illustration, architecture, modelling clay) and today they told us that it's official that the test will be about drawing (free drawing of a model) i couldn't hope anything better! :D if it was architecture i'd be dead :eek:

Ello, well today I had to use my moms car b/c mine is almost out of gas, and I ended up busting her tail light, and the housing. So now I have to bay $82.50, and if installing it costs me more that $20 I'll do it myself. :mad: :mad:

Nick

Thursday morning. I'm feeling a bit down, and I don't really know why, it is probably because of one of those moments when everything seems motionless and your mind has time enough to think... too much. That's what I feel at the moment.

And btw, I'm thinking about a change of job. Nothing more to say. Have a good day.

|ngenius.

@|ngenius: i know what you mean. the worst thing about these situations is that you can't really find a reason because of you're feeling that way. and they come without warning.

Miolo (unaware of jobs)

ugh, busy, busy, busy
hope to have internet at home in about a week, so I can actually do something.
Got all new furniture, broke my damn lava lamp tho (nice mess) and thats about it.
Life is good, but busy busy busy.
Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.