Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, nothing really. i was stood up by someone i care a lot about. it wasn't his fault proper, but there was an element of defeat in the whole situation that made me cringe from the bottom of my heart. then i got deemed "too bubu" by another person i care about, and i couldn't figure out what he meant, but this i'm going to ask. :)

to those who asked what's up: i'm being swept under a wave of disappointment because of my whole social life, with the exception of all things concerning hyena, alfred and our common friend wolfy. also, you guys on the board make me feel better. :)
i'll probably add something to this later.

rahvin.

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
Wolfy! Obviously! :D
:D
*whistles*

(*whispers* Psssst.. Who's Wolfy...? :s :p )

Ok, I'm not a friend of discussions, but... Am I the only one who finds the Grand Wazoo's posts... empty of any sense or coherence?! What do you want to express, girl? :eek:

@Rahvin: I can comprehend your feelings concerning that disappointing "social life". I know the sad sensation of living between astray and senseless people. But about a year ago I met an italian dumbass that made me keep my hopes alive (and made me improve in my "far from perfect usage" english). I know this is a personal feeling, but you're too far to hug you, and I'm too machote to hug a dwarf. ;) Argh, today my expression sucks.

@Miolo: I act like a stupid constantly, with or without a defined or intended purpose. But I'm glad of be a stupid robot, because only a fool thinks that he's wise. ;)

|ngenius (Too warm-hearted, too sincere)

@|ngenius: thank you :) you and many others here really mean a lot to me :)
as for the grand wazoo, she really has an avant-garde-ish, futuristic way of writing, and one that doesn't seem to include getting to the end of one line or one thought. i sure can't understand a word most of the times, but i would never interrupt her stream of consciousness. :D

rahvin.

Originally posted by |ngenius
@Miolo: I act like a stupid constantly, with or without a defined or intended purpose. But I'm glad of be a stupid robot, because only a fool thinks that he's wise. ;)
yep, i know, i act like a stupid constantly too. :D what i was trying to say is that i wanted to be like an annoying child, irritate people without reason and so on. luckily i'm not in that mood anymore. ;)

regarding wazoo's posts, even if most of the times i can't actually find any sense in them, they put me in a good mood. the style in which they're written is pretty funny and curious. :p

Miolo

i went to see The Two Towers today and i loved it! :D

apart from this i am angry :mad: there is a fog so thick that already inside the town the visibility is only some meters....out of here(where i need to go) it will be around 0. i need to go out or i will go crazy :mad:

Originally posted by Hiljainen
apart from this i am angry :mad: there is a fog so thick that already inside the town the visibility is only some meters....out of here(where i need to go) it will be around 0. i need to go out or i will go crazy :mad:

well, as long as those who drive you there and back are careful, there's worse enemies than fog. as far as i know piacenza's surroundings can be pretty damp, though, so you better stay closer to some source of light.

hell do i sound like your father. :eek: :lol:

rahvin.

no, the fact is that is my father that has to bring me there tonight and it seems that he wont...if the car was mine i would already be there! :(

does he have to drive you back too?
if i was to keep up my full-time job as your dad, hilj, i'd likely drive you there - wherever "there" is - just because i like to be out on a misty saturday night, driving through the dark fog and being generally creative on a literary level.
then again, i suppose this suggestion is not going to convince anybody. :rolleyes:
can't you have a friend pick you up? i might decide to do it myself if there's free alcohol wherever you're going. :p

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
does he have to drive you back too?
if i was to keep up my full-time job as your dad, hilj, i'd likely drive you there - wherever "there" is - just because i like to be out on a misty saturday night, driving through the dark fog and being generally creative on a literary level.
then again, i suppose this suggestion is not going to convince anybody. :rolleyes:
can't you have a friend pick you up? i might decide to do it myself if there's free alcohol wherever you're going. :p

rahvin.

:D
today is an evil day, i should meet with some friends (in a village) and most of us are without car, the others have already their plans...bah i think i can only watch outside waiting for a miracle..:Smug: :p

bah i think i can only watch outside waiting for a miracle..:Smug: :p

and i shall be keeping watch too, since the fabled *mask of geekness* (tm) compels me to not even dream of going anywhere with anybody in the whole world tonight! :D

rahvin. (at least there's dignity, somewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.