Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rahvin
that unless someone says it all fair and square nobody's gonna understand a bloody thing? :s
perhaps it's self-referential. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

I don't think you're supposed to understand its meaning...after all it was written by a woman :)

NF: Utterly disappointed. The aforementioned woman said to me the dreaded "I want to be friends" when I was hoping for something more...

@poldarn: :cry: :cry: i know you don't hate her yet, so tell her i do. that's right: "that guy administrating the official forum of one of my favourite bands says he hates you". now, that would make an impression.

rahvin.

@Poldarn, Ive been there afew times before man, but there really isnt much you can do, basically just roll with the punches and dont step in the bull shit. It will be better, you'll find a woman that will love you for who you are. :D

Nick

Well my g/f's mother called my house, and she was worried to death about Marisa b/c it was 2 am. Now for a little back ground knowledge, Marisa is 20, and she goes to school, works full time, yet her parents still try to control her.

Anyway, I took her home, and she called me, so I called her bakc and her mom gets on the phone, telling her to tell me to have soem respect and not call her house this late and all, which I can understand, but then the phone goes dead. Her father is this short, fat, alcoholic, coke using, pot smoking, little piece of Spanish shit (no offence to the Spaniards). Who has a history of hitting his wife, and used to hit Marisa and her siblings.

Now if this pussy lays one fucking finger on my g/f Im going ot cave his fucking skull in. She told me she is worried about him hitting her, and if thats the case he's fucking dead.

If he thinks hes a tough guy, and he's fucking macho let him try to take down a 6'3" 225 , almost all muscle, man who is trained in many differant ways to take down people, and likes to box. Let him fucking try.

Nick (venting)

@nick: i guess the only thing you have to fear is the long arm of the law. you don't want to go to jail because of a belligerant cunt: either provoke him into trying to take it out on you or gather evidence of his assaults and go to the police. how does your girlfriend feels about the situation? would she appreciate your intervention?

rahvin.

NF: Still pretty shitty....I feel that she didn't give me a fair shot....oh well, I guess the good things in life aren't for me, eh? Maybe I shouldn't have had such high expectations....those beautiful girls are dangerous. I could have chosen to become a second-rate friend, but it feels petty, I already have good friends...a relationship would've meant the world to me.

And goddammit do I hate this weather (it is grey and rainy) :cry:

@poldarn: the good things in life find no hostel among those who don't give us fair shots. there's more than a reason to feel down (mainly the fact that those who do give us fair shots are so very few, and therefore few are the good things), but i'm fairly certain there is no promised land behind electrified gates.
as pet shop boys aptly put it in 1996, "the more that it hurts, the less that it works".

rahvin.

Originally posted by NicktheClayman

ceep cool nick. there are quite a bunch of sissies who really deserve some beating up, but you do yourself no good if you violate him.
my grandfather told me a story where he and a few classmates beat up their teacher on his way home b/c he always punished scholars during class with strokes and the like. well, he (the teacher) never mentioned it the following days, nor did he even touch any of the scholars any more.
but these times are past, you just can't knock anyone out without facing some trouble with the police etc pp. try to get evidence, as rahvin said, and have him arrested by the police.

I arrived at home at about 6.15 pm after a cold, rainy day of school (and as you all know now ;) i often wear looooong trousers, so they were completely wet), i had the longest bath of my life and now after dinner i'm going to my friend's house...i am tired

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.