Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun Hilj.

I think legal action would be best, but me being a aggresive person with a temper my first reaction would be to beat the fucking shit out of this asshole. I found out from my g/f that her father just diconnected the phone line, he didnt touch her.

Nick

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
its too early for the sun to be out here, and its really cold :(.

ditto. things i did since i got out of bed today:
  • freeze to death
  • de-frost my car
  • freeze to death
  • drive to work
  • freeze to death
  • check my downloads status (err...)
  • hide under the heater

i'm feeling old. :(

rahvin.

Nick: F**KIN A!!! it's too FARKIN COOOOOLLLLLLD. i was out earlier this evening and became in instant popsicle the minute i walked out the door. SHIT! no snow either. just frozen tundra. *insert frozen old geezer smiley here*

rahvin (Michele): :( please get well soon.

sheesh. i went out last night, almost broke up with the guy i am sort of going out with, then didn't but got mildly drunk instead, stayed online until 2am talking with a friend, and of course now i wish i was dead. tonight i'm going out AGAIN to check out the first band on my label. tomorrow i'm going out YET AGAIN cos my dad is visiting and i'm finally getting a proper dinner after one month. on saturday i have an early wakeup call since we're going to see a flat we might decide to buy. and, finally, i have band rehearsals in the afternoon. thanks heavens it is not cold here, but i think i won't survive the week.

h

*was feeling tired*
*but, decided that I'm feeling quite well, dopotutto..after reading Hyena's post* :eek:

WooOoow.
(And I feel kinda sad.. Everyone is sick! (around here) :()
Virusattack!! :eek: Run!! .....Ah. Won't work. It's a virus. *shrugs*

I am (again) in a strange mood. Yesterday I had a meeting with a firstly unknown but interesting girl I'd met through a newspaper (I'd sent an e-mail to her due to certain comments I agreed with). She wasn't what I expected (predictable, isn't it?), and somehow the sensation of being alone remains (despite the night was good, but I expected too much, I assume). And that other feeling of being one step forward the rest of the mankind and being not specially mature/intelligent/mighty at the same time, haunts my mind this morning. Thanks for listening, have a good day.

|ngenius.

@wildfyr: Around -20, so that is cold. *brrr* It's been really warm here for the last few weeks, the first months of winter were like that, and -22 F in the wind. But it's around 32 F now.

@rahvin: You're right, that's tropical. ;) Maybe you don't dress warmly enough?

@Miolo: It *is* colder in Italy. :eek:

@hiljainen: you need not worry unless he's got suspicious-looking moustache, i hope you remember that much. ;)
trust in your well-traveled skills of always being able to vaguely address a small mass of barbwire: i've heard it said it's a huge turn-on for guys in this day and age.

rahvin.

@rahve: i understand a trillion new things now. :)

i need a coffee and i need to get laid. i wish it would stop raining. i have to be outta here in two hours and i have to travel lots by public transportation - if water doesn't stop falling from everywhere, i'll be fucked up with a massive flu in two minutes net after i leave my workplace. damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.