Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@|ng joder tío...oye, he hablado con Marchi y cuando deje la pizzería vamos a ir al cine, vente, tengo ganas de verte y despedirme...

Bought the Southpark Season 1 DVD set yesterday... and it was broken. Returned it for another one last night, it's broken too (the clasps on the inside)... AND the DVD has a chip in it... won't play! :mad: I have to go back tonight to exchange it for another one (all the other sets have broken CD Clasps, as you can shake the box and hear the broken plastic rattler)... :mad: :mad: :cry:

Having my evening coffee, and it's good.

I guess life could be much worse...

uh, so i wasnt breaking the sad news to you then.
tonight im meeting my dad. kinda good.

@Miolol (?): as someone famedly asked me once, "is that you in your avatar?" (note: i have the same avatar from the beginning of my UM days).

i'm out of here in 10. bu!

Hehe that pic was funny. :p
Even for non-Italians, me thinks..

I should've gone away from the computer.. three days ago. :s

(Well, isn't it you then, Hyena? :confused: ....?)( :rolleyes: )

(Must... Go.. Away.. From.. The.. Computer....Aaaaaargh!)

@hyena: no, he's not me. :D i'm not him either. :p he's Jorn Lande, my favourite singer (along with Geoff Tate, but this isn't the point), in the front cover of his first solo album. it's just the best pic of him that i found. ;)

Miolo (he's so cute
loveeyes.gif
)

@hiljainen: :lol: i can't tell you how much i like your sense of humour without being either diminutive or valentine's-day-related. :lol:

methinks the pic could be enjoyed by non-italians too since the pun is quite similar: "articular eminences" are sort of hotspots in our bones, so now look at the pic hiljainen's provided. ;)

@miolo: we're dying to know what you look like. most of all, i'm dying to know if you're a regular "pagan moon" customer, maybe i saw you there about 3000 times and never noticed only because you're not world-savvy enough to go around wearing a badge saying "in case you're rahvin, i'm miolo". :p

rahvin.

Originally posted by Hiljainen
thank you, i didn't know if there was a different way to say the 2 types of eminences :D

good grief, i don't know either! ;)
i'm just assuming technical words stem from the same common root, exactly the way i do when translating volumes of overly-specific scientific studies i know nothing about :lol:

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
we're dying to know what you look like.
we're? i always supposed you had multiple personalities. :p
and no, i'm not a regular "pagan moon" customer. actually, i never walked in there. it always gave me the feeling of a creepy place, too creepy (yes, i know, i'm stupid). i usually buy my metal cds from "cantiere interattivo", but i wanna go to pagan moon, i bet they have lots of, um, extreme metal stuff i can't find anywhere else in the city.
anyway, i promise you that i'll visit you when i finish with my exams (2 weeks or so). ;)

Miolo (not with a "i'm miolo" badge :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.