Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a funny afternoon, even if i know exactly what i knew before;)

I felt old today :err: there was a lot of young people and i'm used to be me the youngest(or one of the youngest) of the group.weird.the guy too is quite young(same age as me if i understood correctly)though he seems older.weird.

I just got home from school. I feel there's a headache on its way... Well, staring at the screen oughta keep it away. ;)

I visited my boyfriend at the hospital. He had an operation, because he broke his wrist trying the snowboard for the first time in his life. Apparently they removed a tendon from his index finger to his thumb. I almost fainted when I saw the needles on his hand through which he was given painkillers. :rolleyes: I faint really easily...

-Lamia

@Lamia:
Snowboarding is game of Satan himself..

NP: Alghazanth - And Ode To The Bringer of Chaos
Satan, Thou art to learn to skate properly.

@Lamia:
Btw.. is your signature about something dirty?
"...oh ten I have of fingers fine for all the evil's work in the night..."

Originally posted by RealHazard
@Lamia:
Btw.. is your signature about something dirty?
"...oh ten I have of fingers fine for all the evil's work in the night..."

:lol:
You gotta ask Ike Vil. It's a verse from Babylon Whores' song "Hand of Glory". Love that band!! :)

-Lamia

@Lamia:
OK.. next time when see him..
I just wonder should call him as mr Vil or Ike or "Sodomized Goatlord-Fuckgutchainsawmassacre-Mastah´ "

Originally posted by RealHazard
@Lamia:
OK.. next time when see him..
I just wonder should call him as mr Vil or Ike or "Sodomized Goatlord-Fuckgutchainsawmassacre-Mastah´ "

What the...?! :confused: Why should you call him "Sodomized Goatlord-Fuckgutchainsawmassacre-Mastah'"?!? (I can't believe I just wrote all that again.) Mr.Vil is a warmhearted gentleman. :)

-Lamia

@Lamia:
Yeah. Yeah.
Nice man.
What is day but tomorrows yeasterday. <- I have done my homework alright.. (My friend listens to it.)

By the way;
I have headache. I must put myself into sleep. Now.

@RealHazard: Ahem, I must be a wiseass and correct a bit: "What is today but tomorrow's yesterday?" But well, good enough. Good night!

@Rahvin: I'd go for "or something", if you don't mind. :lol:

Ahh... is there anything better than opening a cold beer and knowing tomorrow will be a day off?! :p :)

-Lamia
(the headache's gone too:) )

Status
Not open for further replies.