Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks rahve, wildfyr, hiljainen. i'm about to enter a living dead competition so i'll post more on saturday.

I feel extremely tired, i worked almost all afternoon on a homework for tomorrow and i have still a lot of stuff to do, i wonder why the hell i always start these things 2 days before the end of the time when i had almost a month :( . moreover somehow i started to feel a bit sad and i haven't had dinner either :(

@Hyena, go to bed!!!!!! :p

@Hilj, I do the same thing. I can have a million things to do, but I wait a day before the million things need to be done to do them. :( I'll cook you something :D.

Nick(just woke up from a nap)

Ever feel like we are one really large disfunctional family who arent related to each other in anyway, yet for some reason we seem to care for each otehr, and 95% of us never met each other?!?!?! :D

Nick(down with the nickness)

@nick: well, i know i do. :) i mean, i'm about to enter the competition for highest amount of nerdness now, but it makes me feel just a wee bit better when i check the forum, see some of you regulars posted and i instantly think something like "oh, let's see if rebecca had fun at the show last night", or "now now, it seems thanatos' cold is getting better", or "i'm gonna read how hiljainen's doing today".
it does feel cozy and it's like knowing you without actually having ever gone through the trouble of having to stand the sight of your sorry faces. :p

rahvin.

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
@Hilj, I do the same thing. I can have a million things to do, but I wait a day before the million things need to be done to do them. :( I'll cook you something :D.

Nick(just woke up from a nap)

:D

Yeah, a big family, this is how i feel here ;)

If somebody cares: i just finished (11.35pm) now i have only to do some sketches for another subject :bah:

Today my mood has changed. By reading a book by the hand of one of my personal idols (Andreu Buenafuente), my passion has appeared and has taken my fears and sorrows away. Even when I have them always in mind, it's better to keep them under control, isn't it? Well, a change of mood to its positive side is always something remarkable. Have a good day.

@Italians: It's a pleasure to have you "around". :)

|ng (Flying upon the wings of his dreams)

congratulations, hilj, i could never hold a pencil without one of the angels of the apocalypse blowing his trumpet as a warning to mankind.

my mood has changed too: now it's a lot worse, and making itself comfortable. to hell with it, i can manage under dire circumstances, i always did.

rahvin.

@rahvin, wildfyr, and Hij: thank you for your concern. What happened was quite... odd, but I think I can handle it now. I feel a lot better now...

@Nick: Thanks. :)

As for my mood, I feel a better after asking for advice from some very close friends. :) I now know what I should do. I accept I can't change everything, but do my best to help...

@rahvin and hyena: I hope you both feel less gloomy soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.