Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the thoughless ones who worry me more though Dave. The other ones you can see coming more often than not.

Salamurhaaja said:
NF: Like I'm in a sauna.
I wish the sun would go away already, I hate this sweaty stinky feeling,
feel like a shower every 2 hours at least.

Well don't you worry, Sweden is getting our rainy clouds as we speak, I think. It had been raining for a week or two now, more than in ages on Thursday and Friday. Beware.

NF: Not so tired.

@T4thH
oh yeah, I heard of those, old schoolbuddy send me a pick of some road near
Jyväskylä, there was a chasm about 15-25m deep where the road was, they
decided not to rebuild it ;)

@lumi
Pidä hauskaa siellä pellolla (plain), minä menisin kyllä lentokoneella (plane) :p
Hauskaa matkaa kuitenkin :)

Oh yeah, Windows ME and me are long time friends, if you count
burning all possible copies, of ME, being friends ;)

Ugh, swedish people are stupid, I moved from the 2nd floor to
the 1st floor in the same building, so only my apartment number
changed. Ok, well first Telia fucks up my address with some weird
thing on the address, instead of the apartment number and then
the post people are too stupid to see my name on the mailbox 20
cm from the older mailbox. They send my Telia bill to my workplace
instead cos I haven't done this stupid "moving notice" form, I didn't
do it since it hasn't worked the last 2 times I've done it, I've always
had to hunt my mail in the wild outbacks.
Oh well, it's fixed now hopefully, I just hope my other mail went to
the right place as I'm supposed to get some CDs today :D

@Salamy: Ah, Swedish efficiency at its very best! :D I'm moving halfway across the country in a month, so I wonder what they'll do with my mail...

NF: Better, thanks :)
I've been into town with my mother looking at beds and other furniture, and I found the Comfortable Chair of my dreams, but it was too expensive :cry: roughly €800 for a chair is a bit much, granted...

@NL
don't even expect to see any mail again and DEFINETLY don't
trust that "moving notice" mail forward thingie, it hasn't worked
for me once. The best idea is to notify all the possible mail
senders of your new address.
Heck, my bank was still sending me mail in my old Sveg addy
and I had not lived there for 2 years, moved like 3 times since.

On a rather odd note, once I moved back to Sveg the mail people
managed to find me, even with the addy being new and not even
near the same building.

i feel kind of dizzy right now. and i want to buy smt from amazon but i'm confused. :/

I'm feeling ok now. But until an hour ago my heart was pounding like the feet of a fast moving horse, and that felt bad. Even worse, my mom started whining "it's because you sleep late, and you don't eat, and you should rest now you take medicine and blah blah blah" and that pissed me off and made me hurt more. But then some friends made me laugh a lot and it magically passed. :)

^^Listen to your mom :)

I feel good. 5 hours left of work, then I go straight home to pack and then I'm off to the airport. Wacken here I come.

NF: :lol:
@
whats-for-lunch.gif

NF: Drugged. I'm back from another stint at the hospital, down with another spell of myocarditis. They gave me some heart medication that lowers my pulse to a crawl, it's quite interesting when I can walk up the stairs or laugh, and my heart reacts in no way. I also decided to give up smoking for good, I've been off the stuff for five days now, and got some nicotine gum yesterday, it's been much easier than I expected when I finally found the motivation.

Yeah, good luck with it all Sami.

NF: Bittersweet, and very up-and-down lately. Some things happen to make me feel quite good about myself *gasp* but then something else happens which causes me to shake my head, smile ruefully, and start despairing, though it usually doesn't last long either way. What might not be helping is the book I'm reading, which is written in 1st person, and the main character in that expresses a lot of the same thoughts, feelings, questions, doubts, and general unfulfilment as I often feel. Hopefully he cheers up soon. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.