slipknot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi-five at Authentic Metalhead. Well, actually, I've never even heard Static-X music, but any band that describes themselves as 'Disco Death Metal' must be shitty. And Mudvayne, well I just don't like them. Plus, I saw this picture of them once, they look like aliens. Aliens are not supposed to play guitar. Except maybe Gwar.

Mr Genvin said:
Hi-five at Authentic Metalhead. Well, actually, I've never even heard Static-X music, but any band that describes themselves as 'Disco Death Metal' must be shitty. And Mudvayne, well I just don't like them. Plus, I saw this picture of them once, they look like aliens. Aliens are not supposed to play guitar. Except maybe Gwar.

Just to tell you that Static-X isn't Disco Death Metal lol...it's Industrial so says the Metal tree in "Metal: A Headbanger's Journey" but whatever, that Mudvayne pic where they look like Aliens that's such an old pic lol...they look like a normal band now, just not too much metal IMO some songs are alright from them but whatever lol

Hey, have you guys heard about that big fight between Slipknot and GWAR?
If you guys had to choose a side to be on, would you go with Slipknots side or GWAR?

Mr Genvin said:
If you guys had to choose a side to be on, would you go with Slipknots side or GWAR?

I'd pay good money to see GWAR shove Slipknot's 'scary' masks up their arses.

Mr Genvin said:

Make Jordison join Metallica on they're for a Thrash era rebirth and than GWAR can kill Slipknot..And Lars.

I wouldn't pay much money to see GWAR shove Slipknots masks up their asses... that would disturb me more than amuse me, because things shoved up arses is a bit creepy, especially if its coming from GWAR and Slipknot. I bet Manson would though.
I'd say GWAR are better than Slipknot - I've heard great things about GWARs live shows

Slipknot isnt metal. I herd a few songs from the latest album, it didnt sound like metal at all. To say nu metal is metal is an insault . If nu metal is metal that means that Disturbed, Papa Roach, Staind, and Limp Bizkit is metal. Those bands arent even close to metal especially Staind. Slipknot is just Extreme Nu Metal i guess. Extreme Nu Metal still isnt extreme. Boy George is more extreme then extreme nu metal. Listen I can go on and on but I don't feel like it.

Slipknot is metal... nu-metal is metal... it's an incredibly elementary and painfully blatant observation. just because you don't think it's good doesn't mean it doesn't fall under the genre of metal

House of Seance said:
Slipknot is metal... nu-metal is metal... it's an incredibly elementary and painfully blatant observation. just because you don't think it's good doesn't mean it doesn't fall under the genre of metal

Exactly. I don't think much of Slipknot either but they are definately metal.

the only decent album they've made was Iowa it's the only album from them that may be considered more then just Nu-Metal

House of Seance said:

Erm, distortion does not make one metal, no more so than an acoustic guitar makin' one folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.