slipknot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ivry91 said:
Oh well, go ahead and enjoy you're Slipknot. i prefer Thrash and Death Metal. hell i'll even take Dragoneforce over Slipknot.

I's take dragonforce over them too. Slipknot along with all nu metal sucks fucking shit! They took something that was good and fucked it right up... I hope i offended all you nu metal fans too you are a disgrace to the metal community

Mike27 said:
dude, chill.

but i agree. slipknot sucks. but they are still closer to metal than other numetal bands

I just wanted to get my opinion out there...You sereiously think they are close to metal... they're... i don't know, too shock metal, a band shouldn't have to create such an image.

this has been said, but hell, 9 people in a goddamn band? two extra percussionists? all they do at shows is bang on trash cans (which you never ever notice in tracks on the albums. not even one, never mind two.) and flop arouind. and they have a DJ and someone on effects and samples. arent those supposed to be the same people? most of the band are passengers. all the damn "sampler" does is flop around, too.

:zombie:

metal.kills.666. said:
I's take dragonforce over them too. Slipknot along with all nu metal sucks fucking shit! They took something that was good and fucked it right up... I hope i offended all you nu metal fans too you are a disgrace to the metal community

I completely agree, i can't see how people like that music

and some people cant see how we like this music.

feel free to sat a band sucks, blah blah blah

but
Slipknot along with all nu metal sucks fucking shit! They took something that was good and fucked it right up... I hope i offended all you nu metal fans too you are a disgrace to the metal community

is a little harsh

dont be narrow minded.

StoneSour is pretty much the same as Slipknot, it has two of Slipknots members. Plus they have the same vocalist. Its just that Stonesour is more melodic. Its like comparing Wednesday13 and the Murderdolls

Personally I think they are god awful, I don't see why they need 9 members especially that clown who does piss all. The reason why I dislike them is the fact that I feel they try way to hard to be different and shocking but what they fail to realise is its all be done before and putting the number 666 in glowing lights isn't hardcore. Alot of the fans I see tend to be around the age of 12 which to me shows how bad they are because lets face it you don't see many 20 year olds walking around in Slipknot tops. They are the kind of band that in say 20 years time the fans will be like "I was really big into Slipknot for a year" they don't seem the type of band people will be listening to when they reach 40.

IWP said:
Nu-Metal/Hard Rock

EDIT: More like Slapknut.

Yeah, then it is Metal

Nu-Metal!!

let me repeat that

Nu-METAL

If it has the word metal it's Metal, so i don't know why people won't admit that it's metal

but that's my opinion if you guys don't like it, then shove it up your asses

Yeah, whoever came with the name, Nu-Metal you might want to blame that guy, because if it wasn't slipknot probably would be classified as Hard Rock but i classify them more as Metalcore, but that's my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.