The Metal in terms of fashion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, didnt read that, because im Dani Filth and its time for my bihourly fisting. oh Tyrone!

:lol:
:erk:

Wow.

Anyways... fashion trends? Meh. I don't even know the types/brands of shoes most people are talking about when they ask my opinion. I'm very conscious of what I wear and can't feel like myself without some black or wristbands over me, so while I don't care about what is popular... I do care about everything else on me. For women... like someone said, a beautiful women is a beautiful woman, no matter what she wears. The exceptions being the kind that buy shitloads of shoes (bad) or the stereotypical metal chick style (good).

I'll admit I've worn/still wear some questionable attire, the kind that has kept a lot of people from approaching me because they thought I spent my evenings sacrificing domesticated animals... but its comfortable to me and bright colors and boring patterns are very disgusting to me outside of formal events and the workplace.

Wallet chains are far from metal anymore. I usually see some kid wearing an ICP shirt, with a wallet chain (or two) that he/she is almost tripping over... and then I want to take my own little wallet chain and strangle myself. :err:

I can't stand those baggy parachute pants from Hot Topic that mallgoths wear. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :zombie:

I can not stand Hollester. Fucking horrible store. All they do is slap a logo and a cute slogan. AE>Hollester,Ambercrombie. Than again I have bought from those stores since High School.

How much does corpse paint cost?

Might go to the next fancy dress party as a generic norweigan black metal band member.

I am not a fan of hollister, anE,etc...

some of those brands seem to be made for 130 LB douchebags. Seriously, the pants are so incredibly tight around the thighs. I have to buy like a XXXXXXXXXXXXXL shirt for it to fit me.

I wear normal pants i.e not extremely tight that makes you look like a fag and not baggy like a fucking wigger

I wear jeans and a band t usually. just whats comfy, or what i think looks good.

Bah.

Only fucking poser emos wear tight jeans, they're for poofters.

"Omg I hate myself so much. Look how I can fit into my sisters jeans."

Status
Not open for further replies.