The Metal in terms of fashion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah.

Only fucking poser emos wear tight jeans, they're for poofters.

"Omg I hate myself so much. Look how I can fit into my sisters jeans."

Creative.

I wear either slim-fit jeans or boot cut jeans. Not really tight but tighter fitting than most pants. I just can't stand really baggy pants.

I can not stand Hollester. Fucking horrible store. All they do is slap a logo and a cute slogan. AE>Hollester,Ambercrombie. Than again I have bought from those stores since High School.

I started buying from Aeropostale and Hollister my sophomore year, and from AE and ANF this year. And so far, I love 'em.:)

I am not a fan of hollister, anE,etc...

some of those brands seem to be made for 130 LB douchebags. Seriously, the pants are so incredibly tight around the thighs. I have to buy like a XXXXXXXXXXXXXL shirt for it to fit me.

I know what you mean.

I can't stand those baggy parachute pants from Hot Topic that mallgoths wear. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :zombie:

Oh, I know. I dont know why they're so apealling. I was into those clothes in middle school, and I wore a friend's pair once, and they're so heavy it's ridiculous.

AE does not have tight stuff.

True. I have an X-Small shirt and its not really really tight, Just sorta tight.

i get all my jeans from old navy, at least i used to, i think the faded shit is gay, i get um baggy but not really baggy, really tight pants are for emo/scene kids it just looks gay.
mostly just wear jeans and a band shirt, or a plain color shirt

I wear pants so tight you can see my cock pressed up against the side of my leg. It's like a veiny Pringles can wrapped in denim.

I wear pants so tight you can see my cock pressed up against the side of my leg. It's like a veiny Pringles can wrapped in denim.

Ala Bon Scott?

bon_scott.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.