The Metal in terms of fashion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FNM: washing your hair everyday isnt good for it, it makes it dry as you said, but if you cant stand washing it every other day then use a leave in conditioner treatment thing for a couple of minutes then wash it out and then use a leave in conditioner for the day

that is, if you're willing to go through all that trouble for your hair

Yeah thats what I pretty much do now. But I didnt use to so its still damaged. And of course im willing to go through it, im a glam freak, hair is my thing. :cool:

That would be Hot Topic. Of course, the stores I shop at always have gay music playing.

Yea. AE does play Rocco Duluca and The Burden every once in a while. I dont get why they dont play Spoon in that store.

I shower every other day and wash my upper body between showers tbh. Half shower. If I ever get a shower cap I'll probably shower daily.

Kind of sick. I shower every day.

@FNM: washing your hair everyday isnt good for it, it makes it dry as you said, but if you cant stand washing it every other day then use a leave in conditioner treatment thing for a couple of minutes then wash it out and then use a leave in conditioner for the day

that is, if you're willing to go through all that trouble for your hair

Yea. I use shampoo one day and the next day I wont. It also makes it look better that way.

That hair thing is bullshit. I wash my hair everyday and girls have told me I have some of the softest hair they've ever felt. I use Head and Shoulders, btw

I've been told I have soft hair and skin, and I don't wash it every day. Infact, I've been known not to wash my hair for over a week before.

And yeah, it stunk. But I was in a black mood and really didn't give a shit.

I shower most days, about 5/7 days a week. I change clothes not as often as you guys though. :p I use maybe 2-3 shirts a week and the same pants 2+ weeks or so. Sorry but I don't smell so I just think it is bad to wash my stuff too often, then it gets worn out alot faster.

I shower once a month, roughly. There's just not much need for it.

As for fashion in metal, it occurs to me that we should never care about that. Never "ooh they don't look metal enough." That's the kind of thing that highschool cheerleaders worry about. We are supposed to be better than that.

I shower twice a day. Thrice on some occasions, like if I mow the lawn at 1:00 and have class at 4:00, I'll shower in the morning, post lawn-mow, then before I go to bed, because I have trouble sleeping if I don't.

I re-shave my head about every three days, or on a day when I need to look my best (baldest). The day of a show, for example. Oddly enough, I actually do use shampoo post-shave, as it's a very effective way to wash off all the little bits of cut-off hair.

I have a very limited rotation as far as clothes go. Maybe like nine shirts, a few hoodies, two or three pairs of pants.

I used to shower at least twice a day...definitely regret that because it's done a bit of damage to my hair. Now I try to shower ever other day, or depending on the circumstances.

As for clothing, same, I used to do laundry all the time but now I try to do it as little as needed. I don't mean never but if they doesn't absolutely need to be washed then I'm not going to bother with them. Also, I wear mostly black, so I'm very particular about whether to do them or not because I don't want my clothing getting worn out or faded. I also generally don't trust dryers with my favourite clothing items, so I usually hang my stuff to dry...

I'm always curious with people who are into the whole faded/pre-ripped jeans...me personally, if any of my clothing had any rips or fades I'd be upset!

Status
Not open for further replies.