The Metal in terms of fashion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see the great thing about jeans, especially skinny ones. They are just really uncomfortable and don't really give alot of flexibilty. And when you sweat you just stick inside them.

Not to mention they don't really feel very nice and they don't look that great either. And that applies to women as well, if you're wondering.

I don't shower daily

Hippie. :Smug:

I don't really see the great thing about jeans, especially skinny ones. They are just really uncomfortable and don't really give alot of flexibilty. And when you sweat you just stick inside them.

Not to mention they don't really feel very nice and they don't look that great either. And that applies to women as well, if you're wondering.

Obviously you've never owned a good quality pair of jeans that fit properly.

I have 5 pairs of jeans, 4 pairs of kakhis, 2 pairs of sweat pants, 2 pairs of denim cutoff shorts (they used to be regular jeans, but they got holes in them so I cut them into shorts. Fucking metal) and 3 pairs of regular shorts.

I also have suit pants, but I only wear those with a suit (obviously)

Only reason I own khaki's is for business casual events and if I'll have to meet with clients for dinner or something with my boss. I wear jeans to work and so does my boss.

I have 3 pair of jeans but I use 2 on regular basis only. Because one pair only works with my summer shoes and one only with my winter boots. /gay
I also have a pair of sweat pants that I use at home.
Shorts can fuck off. Totally ugly. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.