The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Spent the day working my arse off once I got back from Uni. Actually starting to feel good about revising and working towards these exams (even though they're formative and don't count) now I've got my personal life sorted. Today has been a good day...

Stil working now and looking up some stuff about Diarrhoea. yay.

Yeah, middle of the school year. I'm in highschool.

Anyways, back from town, listening to Rage Against the Machine.

Oh yeah :loco:

Seems like they should have done that at the end of last semester, though, while you could still remember anything that happened then.

eating the Burger King mushroom & swiss steakhouse burger. pretty much the most perfect burger there is in fast food tbh, unless you're one of those odd people who have a vendetta against mushrooms.

Nothing. My Grandma died about a week ago sitting in her chair doing a crossword and the next day my mother comes home with the chair and am like 'where did you get that' not really realising it was the chair her mother died in. I was kinda creeped out and brought it upstairs and last night she said her mother was in her room, but it was not actually pleasent at all and she was trying to scream and she was so scared she watched TV for a few hours and a few days ago had a dream about my grandma and it scared the shit out of me.

My grandpa did not want the chair and out of 5,6 sisters and one brother,etc.. she ends up taking it. I use to have dreams of her being decayed and tapping on my window.

Back from Ancient Greek class and watching last night's "24" episode. After that I'll finish writing a review and write a blurb for my show to be advertised.

Listening to music. I just went into the living room and noticed Cast Away is on and have never seen it.

Why would I want to watch Tom Hanks survive on an deserted island for 2 and a half hours.

why can't it be jennifer connelly.

fuck tom hanks