The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I read about a guy who fell in a giant mincer and the lid fell back down again. Amazingly he lived (with huge scars all over his body). He said he's glad it happened as well. I take it the blades missed his bits if he said that...

I'm about to throw the laptop through the window, everytime I try to listen to something the laptop lags, its fucking annoying, I've to pause what I'm listening to stop the lagging.

Just got done installing some crap on some people's computers, now sitting on my ass again.

I spent at least an hour earlier trying to figure out why my computer had started randomly crashing a lot today, and eventually found out that one of my coworkers had secretly installed some RAM she had salvaged from another computer which she apparently thought had some unfixable problem. So in reality she just passed the problem on to me. What a fucking random inconvenience that was.

It was probably in the morning before I got here. I think most people in I.T. show up around 8 to 8:30, while I get here at 9.

On that topic, I want an Abdominable Putridity shirt.
-stares longingly at Brutal Records-

It'll be my reward for doing the exams without drinking.
I'm gonna get that package deal.

Why didn't you buy it when it came out in Europe you n00b. The new BB one is the official AMERICAN re-release basically. Plus even though Zig rules I find the art inferior, and the shirt is gay.