The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Also in class. Not hungry though. Yet. Thinking i'm gonna go get a drink though. I didn't have time to brush my teeth so my mouth feels pretty icky right now. Lost my flash drive too, so all the work I did last term is lost, and what I've done for this term is gone as well. Pain in the ass. It's all really easy to make up, I just don't want to redo it all and play catch up.

Nothing. I got kicked out of Zig Zags last night and some douche punched me in the face.

dude...I know...isn't it wonderful. Tokyo owns.

I've gotta make a trip there sometime. Anyway in San Francisco now. Just got back. Sat next to this hot japanese chick on the plane and talked with her for a while. My flight to Baltimore is fucking delayed so I'm gonna be here for another couple of hours.

Hilarious show especially when your baked. "Hi I'm Steve Brule with Brule's Rules, if you're raking leaves and some of them get on the driveway just hose them off dummy" :lol:

Could watch the show sober and still trip ball.s I just seen 2 episodes since I never really watch adult swim (except for athf and superjail-also fukcing weird)

The best one so far is when tim or eric dresses up like a relaly fat chick who works in an office cubicle. She's horny for her boss and makes a sex tape for him. The boss laughs and shows the entire tape to the office. They all laugh and tell her shes a fat pig. Then a scene later he's in his room (the boss) jacking it to the tape, :lol: