The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I know what you mean. Seafood is fantastic, in general. It's not kosher(anything that doesn't have scales), though, but who cares. I made one of my orthodox coworkers puke upon mentioning that I love scallops
People are weird...

If I so much as smell seafood, I can't stop thinking about it until I get some. It's a pain because the restaurant in the hotel I work with serves a lot of it, haha.

I know what you mean. Seafood is fantastic, in general. It's not kosher(anything that doesn't have scales), though, but who cares. I made one of my orthodox coworkers puke upon mentioning that I love scallops
People are weird...

Any religion that keeps a man from his scallops is a sad one indeed.

On a related note, there was a period of last winter when I made a lot of matzo ball and oyster soup, which I thought was pretty ironylicous.

If I so much as smell seafood, I can't stop thinking about it until I get some. It's a pain because the restaurant in the hotel I work with serves a lot of it, haha.

Aw, no employee discount? That's cruel, man.

Holy crap, I've got this burning craving for scallops. Like, it's almost all I can think about at work. I had some really good buttered ones at my friend's mom's house a month or two ago, and I could kill for another plate of those in front of me right now.

FUCKING SCALLOPS

CURSE YOU
There is nothing better than a plate of scallops sitting in a pool of butter and garlic.
FUCK.

Just got an email from TigerDirect. They shipped all the parts of my computer, which was really fast. Except they backordered the graphics card...what's worse, there's no integrated graphics on the motherboard, so I won't be able to use the thing without that card. Will probably call them tomorrow to try to get an estimate on how long this'll take. Bastards.

Oh my god dude, you haven't lived.

Then again, you don't have the memory of their infinite deliciousness lying in the back of your mind like a thorn and tormenting you with hunger for the one and only thing you know will fill the void. They are the squishy little crack rocks of the sea.

LOOK AT THOSE LITTLE BITCHES
scallops.jpg

I WANT TO RAPE THEM WITH MY MOUTH

I want some, because I swear every single fucking show Gordon Ramsey's on he puts them as the starter or something in every single episode.

Which instantly makes me trust them.

EDIT: Right now, loling at chatroom cam thingy. 4 girls on there, two weren't delivering, one occasionally even in the middle of the library.
The other one was a fat ugly whore who kept getting naked :(
Her vag looked like God had made it with a hard swing of a fucking cleaver.

Just re-formatted my laptop and getting really pissed off with the fact that it comes with absolutely NONE of the necessary drivers. I had to download one just to get the touchpad to work, for fucks sake.

I just got out of jail. my now ex gf got me arrested and broke up w me. two years down the road and i'm stabbed in the back...it hurts. i hurt.
That's terrible. I hope you'll still get to see your kid and everything.