The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

This is going to rule man. I've been to Paris and it's okay, Vienna is similar to Prague actually and then Prague for two days and OEF w/ Incantation to finish it. Hah. You'll have the privilege to see the two greatest festivals on this planet apparently, there's this fb group called "Maryland Deathfest and Obscene Extreme" :) Join it, they send new info and shit.

Yeah dude, I can't fucking wait to rock out with you and drink some fine Czech brews. :kickass: It will be pretty awesome to catch an extra metal fest this summer.

You went to Paris recently right? What all did you do there?

Epic storm here today. After 5 months of zero rain. Golf ball sized hail stones. The basement car park at work flooded. Hilarious watching lawyers in suits wade waist deep trying to rescue their cars. Traffic lights and power out over a fair portion of the city, trees everywhere, landslides, it goes on... I gave up trying to get home and just went to the pub.

Yeah dude, I can't fucking wait to rock out with you and drink some fine Czech brews. :kickass: It will be pretty awesome to catch an extra metal fest this summer.

You went to Paris recently right? What all did you do there?

Nah we could've but there were different parties in czech in the end so we didn't. It's like 3 years back and well, I've seen the important things like Eiffel and Notre Dame etc, it was more of a sightseeing than partying.

I just woke up. I have not been getting around to anything. I don't think I am depressed or anything, but just a little lazy. But, things for me has been pretty good, especially this guy situation. I feel good about myself. 7 more weeks of school, but 9 weeks until graduation. I cannot wait.

I just woke up. I have not been getting around to anything. I don't think I am depressed or anything, but just a little lazy. But, things for me has been pretty good, especially this guy situation. I feel good about myself. 7 more weeks of school, but 9 weeks until graduation. I cannot wait.
You forgot to put "Dear Diary" at the beginning.

Lucky D: I graduate in June. Actually that is about 9 weeks or so isn't it?

My band just finished our latest song, one week before going back into the studio to record it. Awfully sketchy. We're making up for it with extra practices and such. It's much less riff-happy than our previous works and more focused on countermelodies.

Devasya Chāyā;8973984 said:
Running my fingers through my recently cut hair.

It's fucking weird at first, no?
(iirc you had longish hair, and I'm assuming you got it cut short)

I remember when I cut my long hair off, the number one thing that bothered me was taking a shower..for some reason I would get reflex jerks and throw back my head as if to throw all my hair to the back

For me the most lasting habit was getting into bed, when I lay my head on the pillow I'd hold it horizontally and flip my hair behind me. I still kind of do it.

for some reason I would get reflex jerks and throw back my head as if to throw all my hair to the back

That added to feeling wind blow on your neck/ears, it's just a weird feeling once you've cut your hair. Initially it felt weird after I got it cut as I could no longer feel an enormous expanse of hair whenever I bobbed my head around a little bit.

@ Vihris

I'm surprised that you didn't consider Salzburg. It's relatively quaint and is a really nice place to walk around and soak in the atmosphere of the city. And I'm sure you'd want to experience the street music right? There's a lot of that there, and is really close to Munich. And Munich was by far the best German city I've seen, it's a very attractive place and it definitely felt more German as compared to Berlin. And IMO if you need to sacrifice either I'd suggest you ditch Berlin, as Munich [and the surrounding places such as Neuschwanstein and Eisriesenwelt at Werfen, AUS] is that awesome. Maybe I'm of that view as this wasn't flagrantly commercialized and tourist-centric.

WHAT WHAT WHAT st3333phani33333 I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED the latest guy gossip omg

vihris hey in Berlin I recommend "K-17" it's kinda goth/industrial but they've got metal nights. not a snobby place though goths are by nature asshole snobs who snub you if your boots ain't new rock.

what am I doing this moment...catching up on like a month's worth of missed excitement on here.

I decided not to go to Bloodstock because my dad guilted me into coming home instead for a visit. He's always sick and he talks about death every time we talk on the phone so I can't really say no to that, but I always have a great time everywhere I go and I'll be bringing my Japanese friend home with me again.

DON'T LISTEN TO THE RAGHEAD HINDOO

Berlin >>>>>>>>>> Munich. Munich is great and the beer is good and it is prettier but Berlin is way more interesting IMO with the wild variation in architecture and the amazing AMAAAAAZING museums and nightlife. If you go to Munich though I have some cool metalhead friends I can pass you along to.