Pino Daniele
Robert Cray
Robert Randolph
Sheryl Crow
Sonny Landreth
Steve Winwood
Vince Gill
ZZ Top

I love Doyle Bramhall II! He was sick on the Roger Water In the Flesh tour, and I saw him play with Clapton once too. A solid and very skilled blues guitarist.

2010 Crossroads Guitar Festival performers:
Albert Lee
Allman Brothers Band
BB King
Bert Jansch
Buddy Guy
David Hidalgo and Cesar Rosas of Los Lobos
Doyle Bramhall II
Earl Klugh
Eric Clapton
Gary Clark Jr.
Hubert Sumlin
James Burton
Jeff Beck
Jimmie Vaughan
Joao Gilberto
Joe Bonamassa
John Mayer
Keb Mo
Pino Daniele
Robert Cray
Robert Randolph
Sheryl Crow
Sonny Landreth
Steve Winwood
Vince Gill
ZZ Top

Damn, that's awesome. Why does it have to be on some random-ass Caribbean island?

Typing out my brilliant thoughts for my thesis. I actually think I'll finally be able to get somewhere with this thing. For a long time I was just reading book after book and article after article because every single thing I'd read would raise some new issue that I felt like I needed to deal with. This resulted in my reading a fuckload of books this semester. I haven't kept track how many, but I know it's a lot. But now I feel relief because I feel like I can stop reading right now and start writing. And I'm actually coming up with decent ideas. :)

Boozin' it up!. I just walked over to my dads so could get money to buy cigs and booze. I'm pretty sure walking down church street is execution. I just wanna push limits. I want to take an expensive sports car and drive it until it's out of gas. That's when I'd really be fuct.

Drinkin some beer, listening to some Illdisposed and reading about "Despised Icon" which is breaking up as a band and calling the quits.

Typing out my brilliant thoughts for my thesis. I actually think I'll finally be able to get somewhere with this thing. For a long time I was just reading book after book and article after article because every single thing I'd read would raise some new issue that I felt like I needed to deal with. This resulted in my reading a fuckload of books this semester. I haven't kept track how many, but I know it's a lot. But now I feel relief because I feel like I can stop reading right now and start writing. And I'm actually coming up with decent ideas. :)

I was ecstatic when I finally figured out what to write my undergraduate thesis on. It took me three fucking semesters. I'm a nervous wreck about coming up with something for grad school though; I'm considering pursuing the same line of thought that I did in my undergraduate thesis.

Well, you can't leave us hanging, what is it about?