The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Post your home address here and I'm sure we can arrange a wake-up surprise for you in the near future.

I don't think my mom would appreciate a bunch of grown men and or women coming to her house to surprise her daughter in her bedroom. Although I think it'd be funny and quite interesting.

like what, vihris?

:heh:

This seems a little creepy. Like, you got something sadistic up your sleeve Vitor.

main.php

What? There is no drama. I don't even know how any of that could be drama.
Carmel covered popcorn is good though. Regular popcorn is plain and blah.

excuse-me, but i have to ask, how old are you? no offense, but looks like that everything affects you, i mean, just relax if someone just wants make a joke or something.

I'm 18, but I am about to be 19 in August, late August. That is probably why I am so serious. I am not as old as everyone else and don't get things.

Watching Caps - Thrashers. The Art Ross race is a real nailbiter, I'm rooting for H Sedin, but Jaws only needs one point to take the lead.

I saw that game, the Thrashers really suck balls. I'm guessing you mean Ovechkin by Jaws, he's one point ahead of Sedin right now, with one game to go.

Fuck me. Went to bed at 2 last night and woke up at 8:30. What's the fucking deal?

On the plus side, I now have time to get shit done before I split to Chicago for the weekend.

I'm 18, but I am about to be 19 in August, late August. That is probably why I am so serious. I am not as old as everyone else and don't get things.

Nah, stop that. What i'm saying is when we're young, we give a lot to what onther person think, and i'm talking with a huge experience. I had a lot of nick names and still do, but i just care to what people taht i really like have to say to me.