The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to the Măiestrit reissue/rerecord by Negură Bunget. Fucking AWESOME!

My local record store told me they could import a copy for me for $40 and I more or less told them to fuck off.

I'm about to convert to Communism over here. The acting assistant manager at my store (she was my supervisor when I started and taught me everything I know about that place) and our electronics technician were shooting shit yesterday at his station and I mentioned that I was looking for a computer.

So she tells me she has this newish Apple and can't be asked to figure out the operating system. She's bringing it in for me on Monday and after I try it out for a week she wants me to pay her whatever I "think it's worth, if that." So stoked about this.

Actually with a minor exception, yesterday all came together really well for me.

Nothing specific. From what she told me, her best friend is a computer tech and she gave him a physical description of it over the phone, and he told her it's *zone out, she's not talking numbers here*... But she's gonna give me a week to poke around with it.

My guess was like 2005 or 2006.

Everybody hates Chris is awesome.

Everybody Hates Chris is very awesome. I hate Chris Rock with every fiber in my body (I find him not funny and talentless), but that show is great. I guess since he is really not in it and just the narrator, I can stand it.

Everybody Hates Chris is very awesome. I hate Chris Rock with every fiber in my body (I find him not funny and talentless), but that show is great. I guess since he is really not in it and just the narrator, I can stand it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh God, why would you do that? You don't want his talentless self on here. And that title, "Satisfying Women", I am sure he knows nothing of. Now I am tempted to watch it and hate him even more because he is not funny.

At work, start teaching in an hour and a half, no voice from too much karaoke this weekend and I somehow gave myself whiplash from sitting down on a toilet too fast so my neck hurts like heck