The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fuck me. Went to bed at 2 last night and woke up at 8:30. What's the fucking deal?

On the plus side, I now have time to get shit done before I split to Chicago for the weekend.

If you can, a few cool places to check out are Kuma's Corner, Metal Haven and Reckless Records. But if not, then enjoy the UChicago campus, its awesome.

I just got home from Walgreens and the hospital to see what I can do for my throat. It turns out I don't have strep throat (thank God), but something else. I cannot remember the name. I think it is like pharyngitis or something. A common sore throat. Atleast my doctor was very handsome. I didn't have such a horrible time there.

Well, I don't know of any other place to get my prescription, so I went to Walgreens. Well, my mom went to Walgreens, I sat in the car waiting for her.

Buy some skinless almonds too!

The "*******" makes it sound like you're saying something awesome like "The cuntrag America trusts!" or something :lol:

Just got back from my local music store. Played an awesome Taylor Acoustic , a Gibson Custom Shop 335 and a Fender Deluxe Reverb. I want it all....ugggghhhh..
Music stores are deffinately the best place to try out material. I played some jazz songs on Piano and Guitar;great testing ground fo sho

Getting my CDs collection in good order at RYM, and sad to look at my neverending Wishlist...the goddamn thing only gets bigger and bigger :lol:

Listening to Vektor - Black Future and enjoying it pretty much

Just got back from my local music store. Played an awesome Taylor Acoustic , a Gibson Custom Shop 335 and a Fender Deluxe Reverb. I want it all....ugggghhhh..
Music stores are deffinately the best place to try out material. I played some jazz songs on Piano and Guitar;great testing ground fo sho

I'm no musically talented gal, but going to local music stores are the best to try things out and they are fun. You are quite right there. There about 3 local music shops where I live and one being just for guitars, it is great. I have a few guitars at my house because they are my older brother's and he is actually quite talented on the guitar, but I usually just pick up a guitar of his and fool around on it. Harmless, butchering, talentless fun.

Anyways, doughnuts + Sunny D + Everyody Hates Chris = my night and what I will be doing for the next hour or so.