The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Probably in a week or two. I need to notify my internship boss tonight and get all that planned out.

And yeah, it was fast. I guess that's evidence that if they really want you you'll find out sooner rather than later.

This is fucking insane. My life is going to be so different.

Probably in a week or two. I need to notify my internship boss tonight and get all that planned out.

And yeah, it was fast. I guess that's evidence that if they really want you you'll find out sooner rather than later.

Congratulations!!! :kickass:

That kind of job needs a lot of people, so certainly you'd be called, sooner or later.

Dude this is awesome. If you need to duck out of MDF I understand.

Yeah, hopefully they'll be flexible enough for that. Obviously they're going to have the final word, but if it turns out I can't go I'll call Tremont and figure out some way to get the hotel rez + money moved to someone else in our group.

What would be really amazing is if I can still get those three weeks off in June/July to party my ass all over Europe, but somehow I'm skeptical about that prospect.

Congratulations!!! :kickass:

That kind of job needs a lot of people, so certainly you'd be called, sooner or later.

Thanks man! Hopefully I won't fuck up while I'm with them, haha.

congratulations.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

It's one of those "Does not reheat well" foods for sure. You put ketchup on yours? That helps take the edge off the shitty leftoverness.

I've never tried that, but maybe I will. Really the only time I mix cheese and ketchup is on hamburgers.

It sounds weird but I like it a lot. Not for everyone though mind you.

WTF I just got an email from the coordinators of the charity concert I am playing in, and I have been assigned a soprano part for the choral rendition of "Yellow Submarine." Not sure what it entails but I definitely do NOT have a soprano voice.

@Vihris: You're one of the few on this board who are going to be making a decent living!

:erk:

If you need a small source of income you could always try being a ChaCha guide. At its peak I made $600 in a month working 2 hours a day, but now its like you make $4 an hour. Either way, its better than nothing if you need it.

Congrats, Grant.:kickass:

WTF I just got an email from the coordinators of the charity concert I am playing in, and I have been assigned a soprano part for the choral rendition of "Yellow Submarine." Not sure what it entails but I definitely do NOT have a soprano voice.

If you were true Japanese you'd feel intense shame at this and get a sex change operation and then put your new balls in a vice until you did have a soprano voice.