The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to "A Fair Judgement," while being reminded of my 9th grade Opeth phase, while humming drone notes over the actual music.

None of my teachers in the past or now were that cool and liked Opeth, let alone any awesome band. Why? My teachers were and all douches. There is like three teachers I can honestly say I would consider very awesome. And we didn't have a guitar teacher either. I swear, my schools has sucked.

Anyways, I just got home from school. I swear, this Gym first block and last block is not kicking it with me. I got like 7 more weeks of this to put up with. There are so many kids I want to punch in the face, hard in each class. I am the only Senior in each class. I swear, I better pass it because I will not be put up with going to school there anymore.

Oh, teachers threw me off and I automatically thought school. Still, none of the guitar teachers I have met, like any of that stuff. I usually go to my friend's lessons and there will be like 4 other teachers in there with the main teacher. It's still neat to have a teacher like that.

I need to teach myself drums for my black metal project due to my intense fear of playing my music for others.

Yup :p I have only two tracks down. Too bad I fail at black metal vox so I normally just sing.

I need to teach myself drums for my black metal project due to my intense fear of playing my music for others.

Dude, same...:( I fucking hate it. Ill be completely honest, I don't have much self respect or confidence. But one thing Im sure of is my musical capabilities, as far as playing Guitar, Piano, Bass, Drums, Vocals and writing songs are. BUT playing for people is oddly and horribly hard to do. Thats why Im gonna start busking by myself before I can do solo gigs.

Dude, same...:( I fucking hate it. Ill be completely honest, I don't have much self respect or confidence. But one thing Im sure of is my musical capabilities, as far as playing Guitar, Piano, Bass, Drums, Vocals and writing songs are. BUT playing for people is oddly and horribly hard to do. Thats why Im gonna start busking by myself before I can do solo gigs.

Funny thing is, I can't play for a small group but I will gladly play for a crowd.

Busking? :lol: A small group from my school took a trip to New Orleans and busked right infront of the Mississippi river. (I got stuck with the tambourine :erk: )

Funny thing is, I can't play for a small group but I will gladly play for a crowd.

Busking? :lol: A small group from my school took a trip to New Orleans and busked right infront of the Mississippi river. (I got stuck with the tambourine :erk: )

yeah Intimate settings are the problem for me as well. But mainly my problem is playing solo. I can play with a band , no problem, and have many times as far as Japan. But playing alone is like reading someone your most intimate poetry.

But yeah, Busking. I got a really shit acoustic for it , and now Im gonna play solo jazz all summer in Van and in Kelowna, wherever possible