The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:lol: I guess we were all angsty, directionless teens trying to adjust to high school for whom Opeth was the only slightly melancholy, progressive consolation.

I just killed the biggest fucking caterpillar I've ever seen and then discovered something in the kitchen, the origin and nature of which I'm still uncertain (it must have been cat vomit, but it looked like banana peppers).

Anyway, now I'm settling down to watch Fringe and considering the possibility that I've slipped into an alternate reality.

How did you kill it?

I hear everyone on the stage fright. I've been playing violin for 13 years and I'm still deathly afraid of playing in front of other people. I even clammed up and fucked up real bad when I was playing for my special ed school, and they are ages 11-14 and extremely retarded.

Signed up to play SOLO as in zero accompaniment for 200 people in June. Maybe I'll just take whiskey shots before going onstage.

I still get stage fright when I go on stage. My usual remedy is a couple of drinks and I'll be fine. The first few minutes is usually the hardest to get through but once it's over things start to flow alot more naturally. I remember the first time I was on stage, playing guitar and doing vocals, my knees were shaking so much that it apparently showed.

I'm eating a corn dog and watching Willow for the second time today. Which I think it is an awesome movie. I watched it in Government today because my teacher was not there. I love having so many VHS movies and a VHS player still, awesome.

I've never had a corn dog. Are they good? They sell them at the 7-11 here as "BIG AMERICAN CORN DOG" but I don't want my first corn dog to be in Japan

I am eating leftover Polenta I made earlier. I had pondered the Polenta, and realized it is the most delicious food for such a dirt cheap price. Serioulsy, water ( or milk ) corn meal, salt or some awesome flavored seasoning, and some cheese if you want.

mmmmmmmmmmm

Does this include band members?

In the musicians' section on the Metal Archives forum a while ago, we were talking about tendencies of bad band members. One of them is a refusal to play when no one else is playing (hiding mistakes behind a wall of sound).

Hold up guys, are we talking about our favorite sausages here or something else? I like my chorizo :)