The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nothin'. Who's got the herb ?, I do. Once I smoke another bowl of this shit. WoW

I'm just yelling at my cousins. They really know how to be annoying. "Hey, let's push eachother off the couch and see if Stephanie gets mad", yeah I will get mad. I am no mood to do deal with children. I cannot wait until they go home.

Yeah, hopefully they'll be flexible enough for that. Obviously they're going to have the final word, but if it turns out I can't go I'll call Tremont and figure out some way to get the hotel rez + money moved to someone else in our group.

What would be really amazing is if I can still get those three weeks off in June/July to party my ass all over Europe, but somehow I'm skeptical about that prospect.

Thanks man! Hopefully I won't fuck up while I'm with them, haha.

nah, stop it! all that you must do is call everybody to get drunk in a strip bar.

Good luck with that!!! :cool:

Never thought I'd actually miss this forum with all the morons running around, but hey... the ones who aren't are pretty much the shit. Longing for 3 days of UM friends and an amazing concert has me missing this place, though... might be back more often.

If you need a small source of income you could always try being a ChaCha guide. At its peak I made $600 in a month working 2 hours a day, but now its like you make $4 an hour. Either way, its better than nothing if you need it.

What is a cha-cha guide?

Never thought I'd actually miss this forum with all the morons running around, but hey... the ones who aren't are pretty much the shit. Longing for 3 days of UM friends and an amazing concert has me missing this place, though... might be back more often.

we <3 u :oops:

Need some quick opinions:

I was at Ross buying new earphones since my previous ones died, and they had a brand new vinyl player/turntable for $49.99.

Details are:

Manufacturer: Shift3
Brand: Shift3
Feature: DJ equipment converts LPs into a MP3 format
Feature: Turntable has a 2-speed belt-drive - Plays 33 RPM and 45 RPM singles
Feature: Soft felt mat helps protect your record from damage
Feature: USB connectivity for PC and Mac, plus RCA outputs for connecting to external stereo - Stereo input for connecting audio devices such as CD players and cassette decks
Feature: Replaceable stylus produces rich, high quality audio reproduction while encoding your music to digital MP3 format
Model: 1625354

and a link: http://abode1.com/Electronics-Compu...se&utm_campaign=google_export_feed#googlebase

So is it worth it for a decent turntable? I mainly want it to playback my music, the USB connectivity doesn't matter all that much for me.