The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

never heard about corndogs. i know something like that with chicken

47141e19b8057.jpg

So remember that speeding ticket I got back in December while in California for $222?

Well I tried a trial by declaration (trial by mail basically) and since the Officer didn't respond or write anything, I get my money back! Fucking win.

So I didn't have money yesterday to get wasted so I only had three beers instead of six I had money for so I wouldn't have the dillema whether to borrow money or not to get more beers than that. The results were that I woke up at 04:00 and couldn't breathe normally so I'm awake since.

Nah, there's propably something wrong w/ my bed.

Gearing up for a bbq at my place with a bunch of friends, great food and lots of alcohol. The weather is also perfect. :cool:

I am probably going to order my cap and gown now or atleast try to order it. I was supposed to order it back in February and yeah, no. Now it is April and I am just getting to it. What happens if you don't walk? Can you pick up your diploma sometime before the ceremony? I'm not sure how that works. I want to walk, but I am not sure if I will have my stuff in by June 3rd. The place that does this stuff says it can take 4-8 weeks, I'm glad they decided to tell me that now.

Oh, well, that is easy enough then. I thought you would have to go to your counselor or something and request it before graduation if you don't walk.

I also have one of the headaches where it usually goes away if you're laying down.

Even when I'm drunk to the "lol vomit w/e" point I don't feel the bastard liquid coming until I lay the fuck down to my fucking bed (all the shit around starts multiplying and I'm at least squared) so then I have to get up again to fucking empty myself to the bowl, if I'm not wasted to the "lol vomit w/e rly" point which is so severe that I vomit in my bed and vigirously bath in my vomit until I fall asleep, it's so warm and tender, like an edible coverlet.

Whenever I get a headache, it's always on the right side of my head, sort of behind my right eye. The last time I had it, I happened to look at myself in the mirror, and the pupil of my right eye was enlarged so that it covered almost 50% of my eye. Fucking creepy brain tumor shit or something.

Walked out on one of my jobs today. I've been meaning to quit for a while and they finally gave me a reason. I'll be getting my weekends back for the first time in about three years. I'm pumped.