The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wow, wifi in a train?

It is decidedly awesome. But...I was in New York staying with my aunt for the weekend, and she took care of the ticket for the train over the phone last night...and I just looked at my ticket and it cost over a hundred fucking dollars. So now I feel really awesome. But if you're a chronic masturbator who ejaculates money it's a great way to travel.

POV (personally owned vehicle) is much better. Especially when the inside of your vehicle looks like this:

0502_06z+2006_Dodge_Ram_Mega_Cab+Interior_Seats.jpg

T2006_054.jpg

Except I don't have the leather interior (or the cliche cowboy gear). Big no-no in the desert.

Got the whole of Lines in the Sand nailed for guitar now, my fingers are fucked though, haven't played in ages, and my Ibanez has new strings :mad:

Gonna play some Mass Effect and finish so I can play the sequel which arrived the other day.

I stayed over at my girlfriend's on Saturday and my Dad waited until just now to yell at me about it. Thankfully, it was brief and over the phone.

Where are the opera pictures you promised us?!?!?!?!??!!

I e-stalked her. She's hot. I'm surprised your dad is yelling at you instead of high-fiving you?!

In a computer lab at uni waiting for my class to start.

Also just bought a Warwick/Rockbag powered FX pedalboard last night 2nd hand for $80. It retails brand new at $270. Now just gotta arrange all my pedals and buy new patch cables. :kickass:

Nice. I've always wanted a pedalboard for the badassery but I actually plug straight into my amp so it would be pretty silly.

Planning to go out. Today is Israel's Independence Day. Although it should be on the 14th of May, but time is warped because of the traditional Jewish calendar. Happy premature birthday, dear Palestine. You're 62 already.

Hope no fake Mickey Mouses from the Palestinian side do anything stupid. Safe celebrations. If you see Morris Rieger (in the army, brown hair blue eyes) say hey.