The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not true, I was premature, and could fit between my mom's writs and the bend of her elbow when stretched out.

I am pretty sure it is not true too. I didn't say it was scientifically proved or anything. I said "maybe" and pretty much just being stupid. God, you were tiny. Then again, all premature babies are. I looked from my wrist to the bend of my elbow and I'd be scared to handle an infant that small. So tiny.

I just finished writing part of my term paper for my philosophy of mind seminar. I didn't really get into this seminar because I thought the readings were too convoluted for the little amount of insight they offered. I do, however, really like my paper topic. It's dealing with epiphenomenalism (the denial of mental causation). I am critiquing some of David Chalmers's arguments in defense of ephiphenomenalism and I have to say this is some of my best writing and argumentation. :cool:

Earlier I was studying for a review session that I have to lead for the class that I'm a TA for. It's a history of science class that covers ground from Aristotle and Ptolemy all the way to Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, Descartes, and Newton. There's a ton of stuff that I have to know better than the students, which is a pain in the ass, but I did enjoy figuring out Newton's proof of Kepler's second law of planetary motion. :)

I'm thinking about weather I should buy this thing that is called biodisc, it is a natural energy generating device that produces scalar energy frequencies. I need help guys, you think it is worth it or not?
http://www.biodisc-energy.com/
The benefits are:
1-Makes you feel refreshed.
2-Increases your harmony and energy levels.
3-Facilitates transfer of nutrients and enhances the biocompatibility of water to get more out of your water.
4-Decreases energy imbalances and redistribute pooled energy in your body.
It costs $550, I know that it is expensive but I tried it with a friend of mine and I saw the difference, it is not fake.

About to take my last final exam, Late Middle Ages. I was very disappointed in the class, and learned not that much that I already knew from studying on my own.

Also have to finish a term paper today on Roman symbolism in American coins.

I'm thinking about weather I should buy this thing that is called biodisc, it is a natural energy generating device that produces scalar energy frequencies. I need help guys, you think it is worth it or not?
http://www.biodisc-energy.com/
The benefits are:
1-Makes you feel refreshed.
2-Increases your harmony and energy levels.
3-Facilitates transfer of nutrients and enhances the biocompatibility of water to get more out of your water.
4-Decreases energy imbalances and redistribute pooled energy in your body.
It costs $550, I know that it is expensive but I tried it with a friend of mine and I saw the difference, it is not fake.

That thing is so obviously complete bullshit that if you're actually thinking about buying it you probably deserve to have your money stolen.

I just finished writing part of my term paper for my philosophy of mind seminar. I didn't really get into this seminar because I thought the readings were too convoluted for the little amount of insight they offered. I do, however, really like my paper topic. It's dealing with epiphenomenalism (the denial of mental causation). I am critiquing some of David Chalmers's arguments in defense of ephiphenomenalism and I have to say this is some of my best writing and argumentation. :cool:

Earlier I was studying for a review session that I have to lead for the class that I'm a TA for. It's a history of science class that covers ground from Aristotle and Ptolemy all the way to Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, Descartes, and Newton. There's a ton of stuff that I have to know better than the students, which is a pain in the ass, but I did enjoy figuring out Newton's proof of Kepler's second law of planetary motion. :)

You're a motherfucking genius.

Yeah, I have job now and I will be getting $08.75 an hour, which is not too bad. Anyways, I'm seeing if any awesome shows will be held in Ohio since I'm not able to go to MDF and so far I am seeing nothing I like, not a thing. This sucks.