The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah they will, emailed and asked. They take paypal and the discount applies to all the stock pretty much, but aren't you near there anyways? I thought you lived near Midway.

Yeah, I have job now and I will be getting $08.75 an hour, which is not too bad. Anyways, I'm seeing if any awesome shows will be held in Ohio since I'm not able to go to MDF and so far I am seeing nothing I like, not a thing. This sucks.

Where are you working? $8.75 seems like a pretty good starting wage, although I'm not sure what minimum wage is over there.

I'm currently stoked as my Anaal Nathrakh and Possessed shirts finally arrived after 3 weeks of battling with the dickhead seller on eBay.

Where are you working? $8.75 seems like a pretty good starting wage, although I'm not sure what minimum wage is over there.
I am going to working at this new tanning salon that has been built. It is the only thing hiring and I had to, plus I need to tan anyways so maybe I will get some free sessions. Minimum wage here is $07.31, so $08.75 is pretty nice.

Congrats, steph. May it bring all the change you ever dreamed of. :lol:
And thank you, thank you. I am sure this will be pretty easy for me and allow me to make some money while socialize with other. Mainly other young women like myself, older women, and old men. That is usually the type of people I see go to tanning salons.

Congrats steph! hope you enjoy your job, like many people dont.I actually just got my job back as well, Garde Manger at a fancy restaurant.

If anyone is interested, our minimum wage is $8. Ontario's is $10.25 which is super high, and some provinces have a minimum wage just for certain trades. For example, in Manitoba $12.50 is the starting wage in any construction job

Thanks and congratulations to you aswell. I hope I don't hate this job. I shouldn't.

I think that is neat that everyone's minimum wage is different, for awhile I thought everyone's was the same. Ours is crap. Some places go lower. Mainly the ice cream shops. This one by my house only pays $02.25 an hour and no tips.

Are you serious? What the fuck. I remember seeing a few states that had a minimum wage in the 4s and 2s. Imo anything below 7 is pretty unfair.