The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

$8.75, not bad for someone who hasn't started college yet! Congrats!

I would rather kill myself than smell burning flesh and tanning lotion all day but to each his/her own!

At this moment I am thinking about what to have for lunch and trying not to think about how hectic the rest of the month is going to be, with concerts I'm not prepared for and festivals and coordinating social events and work parties and finding someone who will fix my friend's boss's violin I have been using that broke.

Krampus, is $8.75 or something around that, the average ? Im wondering because I dont have a High School Diploma, let alone a college education, and I am making $15 without tips. I work in a restaurant , so I do realize that could be the main factor. Do the average restaurant jobs in the States pay a wage similar to mine?

Krampus, is $8.75 or something around that, the average ? Im wondering because I dont have a High School Diploma, let alone a college education, and I am making $15 without tips. I work in a restaurant , so I do realize that could be the main factor. Do the average restaurant jobs in the States pay a wage similar to mine?

Depends the restaurant and what you do there.

I'm going to try to see my boss today before I start work on June 2nd. I think it's reasonable to get my wage up to $9, seeing that last year it went from $8 to $8.50.

At least you're still of the age. I thought it was creepy when my friends brought their 25 year old boyfriends to prom in HS.

That is kind of funny because one of my friends is in that boat. But she is not going to prom. She is 18 and her boyfriend is 26, they been together for two years though. He looks like a troll, so no one is jealous that her boyfriend is older, mature, and got his stuff together.

He's also probably cripplingly immature since he is dating a high school student at age 26. Shudder.

Edit: Even worse, he was 24 and she was 16 when they got together? BARF