The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Hairy, is it? That's okay, I was just kidding.

...and that's all. I wouldn't have given you shit for missing the joke if I hadn't pointed it out earlier, but we all make mistakes.

Actually it isn't, but that doesn't concern anyone here. I know you were joking.

Well, I appreciate you pointing it out because even when I was reading it without knowing it was a joke, I still wasn't getting it. I wasn't aware it was some stupid joke. I make a lot of mistakes. I guess I am not to "sharp" with catching things.

I'm reading UMFGMD and two of my friends are passed out on my floor snoring - the first of a series of crazy Saturday nights to come this month.

Yesterday was a super productive and relaxing day. I practiced violin for 4 hours, cleaned my apartment which was approaching "Child Protective Services Red Alert" status, went to my friend's Mexican restaurant for dinner and drinks with a few friends, went to a snack bar (basically a bar with karaoke and female bartenders) for 2 hours, and then went to a hostess club (this time hot girls in skimpy dresses sit with you, pour your drinks, light your cigarettes and chat with you) for another hour or so. Lots of karaoke.

Today I have practice with my restaurant friend's boss in the afternoon. We're doing country/oldies duets for a party in 2 weeks.

Well, I appreciate you pointing it out because even when I was reading it without knowing it was a joke, I still wasn't getting it. I wasn't aware it was some stupid joke. I make a lot of mistakes. I guess I am not to "sharp" with catching things.

I'm torn. I want to give you either

A: A sympathetic, moderately condescending hug
or
B: A grammar lesson.

I bet you come off as more intelligent in person, though.

I thought they were. They have a 35 minute set. I'm hoping to hear a good spread of stuff, I've been a fan for a long time.

In related news, I am putting together a crazy itinerary/rough schedule of events for the time I'm there.

Not even me ?
What? I don't even know you. This is getting funny.

I'm torn. I want to give you either

A: A sympathetic, moderately condescending hug
or
B: A grammar lesson.

I bet you come off as more intelligent in person, though.

I wouldn't mind A, but I really could use B. Through out highschool, I really didn't recieve the best teaching because all my teachers really didn't care since they were losing their jobs anyways. I'm not afraid to admit that I had poor teaching and could use help in some areas.

I actually really do, I have been told that before. A lot of people that I have met over the internet and I have talked them on the phone and/or hung out with them, they find me to be more "appealing", I guess.

Some people are better at writing than speaking and vice versa. I say "like" constantly IRL and have a really annoying laugh but here I can hide behind "krampus"

I believe I am better at speaking than writing. And a lot of other people think the same thing. I really don't use the words "like" or "um" when I speak. Once in awhile it slips out but not a lot. And as far as laughs go, no one has a perfect laugh so I am sure your laugh is not really annoying.

It's not exactly Mozart in "Amadeus," but I've heard better ones.

I think I have more in common with those geeky white tomboy girls who repulse me than I like to admit.

God damn it I like those girls.

Stop being perfect. Seriously, I'm starting to buy into the UM-wet-dream theory.