The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just remember WAIF I am a chunky smoker with a poster of Malcolm X. And I want to join the NRA when I move back to America and become a gun nut. and I would totally do you. LEGHUMPLEGHUMPLEGHUMP

I just got back from a day of friends and music and my friend made me dinner - garlic lo mein style pasta with sardines (sounds weird but it was great). It was really nice having the weekend to do whatever the hell I wanted. And I am going to play "Ghost Riders in the Sky" at an upcoming concert/all you can drink party and it has been my dream to play that for years.

Oh, that's right, you're a smoker. Thank god, because you were in danger of being abducted at the airport next time you came home.

This is something that bothers me, though: why the fuck do attractive women smoke? Ugly bitches I don't care, but so often a nice-looking, attractive girl will come into work, I'll be all prepared to start hitting on her, and she'll ask for cigarettes. :erk:

I'm having a cup of coffee, because I'm fucking tired. I went outside to learn french but I ended up just drinking beer outside on the sun. Now I'm fucking tired and it's fucking 17:56.

Oh, that's right, you're a smoker. Thank god, because you were in danger of being abducted at the airport next time you came home.

This is something that bothers me, though: why the fuck do attractive women smoke? Ugly bitches I don't care, but so often a nice-looking, attractive girl will come into work, I'll be all prepared to start hitting on her, and she'll ask for cigarettes. :erk:

I don't mind women who smoke, cause they're usually more tolerant of me smoking tbh.

I wish my g/f was into it. Or at least the GANJA, cigs I can take or leave but the GANJA...

Yes! Girls' lungs need to be pink like their pussy Have you seen comparations of smoker's and healthy lungs? A complete turn-off tbh.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just remember WAIF I am a chunky smoker with a poster of Malcolm X. And I want to join the NRA when I move back to America and become a gun nut. and I would totally do you. LEGHUMPLEGHUMPLEGHUMP

Gun nuts welcome. Unless you don't practice firearm safety/"can't hit the broad side of a barn".

She might be buying them for her infant son or daughter to chew on.

I imagine most smokers can't remember why they smoke. They just do it and have convinced themselves that they like it. And Onder I saw a pic of you with cigarettes once upon a time didn't I?

Decided I don't hate class 1-1, they are noisy brats who hate English but it is really endearing how excited they get about stupid crap.

I imagine most smokers can't remember why they smoke. They just do it and have convinced themselves that they like it. And Onder I saw a pic of you with cigarettes once upon a time didn't I?

My last.fm avatar for example :cry: But I don't smoke much lately don't worry about my lungs, they're all right.