The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have HD 515. They normally cost about 144USD here but I got them for like 100USD over a friend of mine. They are something I couldn't live without and I will never ever buy other than Sennheisers.

I've had many Kosses but they all fuck up every month, I started to hate having those bullshits repaired so often so I bought Sennheisers and I'm fucking done with everything. Problems over. This is just quality.

On the topic, I was led today by duties of a friendzone'd man - coffee at mines, girly talky talky with a gorgeous pre-fucked female and only two beers before w/ my mates. I'm quite happy actually, I'm continuously becoming apathic to this world.

Ondra - Miserie et Apathie

Ondra's sixth release this year proves to be a DSBM album of greater calibur. His usage of the erhu in 5:14-5:35 of "Pre-fucked Female" is truly groundbreaking, and counters the song's guitar track in a wonderfully atonal and dissonant fashion. I would recommend that he boost the bass drum in the mix a bit more in future releases.

I just got home and I am sitting on here. I had to walk home and it sucked. I like a good hike or walk, but it is 47 degrees, windy, and raining. I had no hoodie or anything with me and I was in my Gym clothes(shirt and shorts). I'm so cold.

Nothing, my girlfriend would not have sex or sleep with me last night. I'm honestly having the best time of my life. That was sarcasm.

She wouldn't share the bed with you? There's something wrong with you or you smelled.

Onder my Finntroll fanfic friend's last name is Ondra!

I'd love to hear some dissonant erhu thrown in a DSBM album, disappointed Be Persecuted didn't employ it (they ARE Chinamen after all)

I just got half my grading done. I have 90+ exams to grade, 14 questions each. I started grading at 6:30 pm last night and stopped a minute ago at 5:45 am, and I'm already done with half. I've never graded this fast. It's pretty crazy. I just want to be able to drink beers this weekend and not have to worry about anything.

Just killed a mosquito. I think I could commit murder if I knew doing so would guarantee no more mosquito encounters for the rest of my life.

I just cracked open a can of Mountain Dew and kind of feeling sorry for this boy in my last block Gym class. I usually stay to myself in there and tend not to care about anyone in there, but the gym teachers let the boys wrestle and that one boy and this other boy were up, the boy I feel bad for, got grabbed from behind, thrown back, and his neck broke. The kid that did it doesn't think he has a lawsuit on his hand, I think he does. The teachers watched carefully, showed some moves, broke up boys at times, and told them to be careful and go light with eachother. You could just tell this boy wanted to do damaged though.

I just got half my grading done. I have 90+ exams to grade, 14 questions each. I started grading at 6:30 pm last night and stopped a minute ago at 5:45 am, and I'm already done with half. I've never graded this fast. It's pretty crazy. I just want to be able to drink beers this weekend and not have to worry about anything.

Jesus Christ that's a hell of a long time. Are they multiple choice questions or essays?