The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Speaking of smoking, I think I may have failed a drug test for a job I wanted. I heard it stays in your system anywhere from three to ninety days. It has been over a month for me. Still no call back after 5 days, I killed the interview and they seemed really eager to hire me.

Ouch.

I read st33333phani3333333's posts. They make me feel nostalgic.

King Drunkard most things I write are responding to other people's posts, or observations of the world around me. Not "random." A random post would be

Jarring mosquito flies for all eternity screeching helicopter testmAKER PLUS G.G. Allin utrecht bruges ALLAHUAKHBAR

but even that's not completely random as it is stream of consciousness.

FEMALES

Ouch.

King Drunkard most things I write are responding to other people's posts, or observations of the world around me. Not "random." A random post would be

Jarring mosquito flies for all eternity screeching helicopter testmAKER PLUS G.G. Allin utrecht bruges ALLAHUAKHBAR

FEMALES

I know, I'm just bustin your tits a little. It's just confusing to read three different sentences about three different topics. If you used the multi-quote feature that'd probably help, but that's up to you.

Ouch.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...surrealist-stream-thought-writing-thread.html

Please, make yourself at home.

No one in the world cares about anyone's streams of consciousness except the writer him/herself. But thanks, that's kind of cool.

Really nice use of that Yello song. And the suit looks really nice! Great fit.

I'm waiting for Purse to wake up. We are meeting about 10-15 of my friends at the train station and going to that festival. I really can't wait. Also I am looking up Skyclad on Youtube and REALLY, REALLY liking it.

Thanks! I wanted to use more of the song, but it wouldn't have fit well. And yeah its pretty cool, I'm damn lucky to have gotten it for only $32 when it costs around $795 :lol: