The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Jesus Christ that's a hell of a long time. Are they multiple choice questions or essays?

They're short answer and essay questions. That's really not that long of a time for grading these kinds of exams.

Mosquitoes are blood-sucking insects. They lay their eggs in standing water and their population soars, usually through August. Their bites itch immensely.

I was referring to the randomness of her comments. But thanks for clarifying.

Speaking of randomness, why are you being a pain in my ass all of the sudden? I make one comment that you disagree with and now I'm your nemesis or something.

I was referring to the randomness of her comments. But thanks for clarifying.

Speaking of randomness, why are you being a pain in my ass all of the sudden? I make one comment that you disagree with and now I'm your nemesis or something.

How is posting what I did at the moment and then posting my thoughts about it random? People overuse "random" so much. It's so random.

I think pretty much everyone skims over stephan3's posts. Besides which, I have limited sympathy for people who get hurt in contact sports. Not that they deserve it, just that they knew the risks and took their chances.

She wouldn't share the bed with you? There's something wrong with you or you smelled.

Onder my Finntroll fanfic friend's last name is Ondra!

I'd love to hear some dissonant erhu thrown in a DSBM album, disappointed Be Persecuted didn't employ it (they ARE Chinamen after all)

Just killed a mosquito. I think I could commit murder if I knew doing so would guarantee no more mosquito encounters for the rest of my life.

How is posting what I did at the moment and then posting my thoughts about it random? People overuse "random" so much. It's so random.

You're going to sit there with a straight face and tell me your above comments aren't random as all hell? And that's just two posts.

Holy shit, the sudden transition just now on itunes from Opeth's "Weakness" to Solstice's "Hammer Of Damnation" was beyond epic. :kickass:

Nothing, A girl I know invited a friend I too spend the night tomorrow with her and some girlfriends about 2 hours from here. :)

PUNANI. yay

Get out of town smoke herb and get some pussy.