The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've had a shitty hangover this whole day and we had rehearsal which fucking sucked because I was sweating like fuck and I had to shout in the fucking micro, I thought I'm going to pass out. I'm quite okay now though, I'm going to my cottage tommorow to have some kvlt solitude for five days or something. Fuck people, there are just trees and peace.

Hangover. Things went from fun to "holy shit you need to throw up now!" last night.

Is there such a thing as a meat hangover? Cus I had a lot of steak last night and I'm feeling extra-miserable today.

Just hung out with a friend I hadn't seen in almost a year. We wandered around. We wanted to see a movie, so we wound up buying a VHS tape of First Knight, a King Arthur movie with Sean Connery, for $3 at a used furniture store because there's nowhere that rents movies around here. It was enjoyable.

How's Kenya?

Sitting around moping that I have to work tomorrow, weekends are too short. I should straighten up and practice violin too, but I'm lazy.

re: meat hangovers, I always get sick whenever I eat a lot of meat, could be your system isn't used to it.

Hungover. Saw Entombed last night, the first time since Uffe left. I gotta say, they manage to get a really good sound despite only having one guitarist.

A surprisingly high focus on the early material; Left Hand Path (of course), Crawl, Supposed To Rot, Revel In Flesh, Blessed Be, and some more I can't remember.