The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

How's Kenya?

Sitting around moping that I have to work tomorrow, weekends are too short. I should straighten up and practice violin too, but I'm lazy.

re: meat hangovers, I always get sick whenever I eat a lot of meat, could be your system isn't used to it.

dude, thats my problem with work. I obviously can;t support myself with my art yet, but when I get off work I just want to recuperate and start dreading the next day. ah well

Awesome. I was worried it would be "Left Hand Path" and nothing else from the first two.

Last time I saw them a couple of years ago it was like that, Left Hand Path and then a bunch of death'n'roll songs that no one wanted to hear. LG was high as a house yesterday though, so maybe that's why he wanted to play some old shit.

Reading through an old Mysticum interview from 2004. That plus the fact that metal archives claims that there has been talk recently of releasing Planet Satan has my pants sticky.

Cranky at work on a Monday after some punk kid asked earnestly if I was pregnant this morning. Lost my appetite after that one.

Haha no problem. I do think he was serious. So I told him "yes, I am expecting twins" and now he will tell the whole school. I'm hoping I can tell them later that I had a miscarriage, and they will feel sorry for me and give me presents.

Perhaps breaches the rule against "inappropriate behavior" in my work contract. I won't really do that, that's pretty insensitive since I'm sure plenty of the kids or their siblings in this area (among the rougher areas of Japan) have had experience with abortions/miscarriages.