The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to the Outlaws soundtrack. That was a good game, with an equally good soundtrack. It's a pitty Lucas Arts won't make a sequel :(

I'm playng Family Feud and drinking with a few friends. I already had like 4 beers and I am feeling sick. I am such a light weight at drikning and it will stay like that. I am no drinker but it is taking this school thing off my mind. Thank God for friends. And Family Feud.

I am wearing a flannel shirt and playing acoustic guitar. I did not plan any of this, but it seems I am now a hipster.

I had the best training available on the free market so I drive like an ace, regardless of what substances are present in my system.

So my dad just talked to me about MDF. Basically he feels like he's paying for it since I work but don't pay him rent. I'm going to be paying him $250 a month, but I get to come and go as I please from our house now.

And I won't be able to get as much shit at MDF but I'll still get some.

Driving on shrooms is stupid mang. I know you're in college and invincible and a rockstar and all that, but it's fucking retarded to drive if you're drunk or tripping.

Of course when I did shrooms I couldn't even sit on the toilet properly and peed my pants running across a street, so maybe we are just built differently.

About Moby Dick and Ahab, I like them both. I never liked Mastodon and I think "Leviathan" while telling the story and having better lyrics is not quite as good for reading to.

Nope, never. I don't drink and drive. I never have and never will. That's one of my morals that will never waiver.

Like I told you on FB, I really don't drink that much. On occasions where I know I'm going to get trashed I make arrangements for the night. It's really not that hard to do.