The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I did drive on shrooms. I'm actually really good at it. It's parking on shrooms that I need to work on.

I use to drive around on Oxy's and it seemed as was floating 20 feet above the road or something.

probably not smart, but it was fun. You should try it. Just drive around a lake listening to music during the day. Regardless you're not going fast it's neato.

Eligos, as a fellow member of our little gay boys club, you seriously shouldn't do that...

Drive without my headlights on or drive on substances?

Seriously, on all the occasions when I was scared to keep driving, I was sober. I've almost fallen asleep at the wheel a couple times, but that won't happen anymore because of the new compromise between me and my father. I'll stay in hotels and shit when I play shows out of town.

I use to drive around on Oxy's and it seemed as was floating 20 feet above the road or something.

probably not smart, but it was fun. You should try it. Just drive around a lake listening to music during the day. Regardless you're not going fast it's neato.

Thank God you live in a tiny tourist town and not anywhere near me. And Thank God Eligos lives in Colorado, haha. How the F do you not notice your headlights are off? I see Japanese people driving without headlights all the time here.

Driving under the influence of drugs like pot and shrooms is much different than driving under the influence of alcohol.

People who have tried shrooms and know what to expect are usually fine while operating a vehicle (not condoning it at all; but it's not like driving drunk, which totally impairs your depth perception and reaction time). Likewise, driving while under the influence of pot is nothing compared to alcohol.

Most places I go at home are down a "main drag" road which is a straight line. "Rock You Like A Hurricane" is the best stoned driving song when there are bright lights.

Been getting distinctions (70+) in my mid semester exams, been slaving away on assignments, been getting repeatedly owned on the Starcraft 2 beta, been perfecting our final song for the album and have been discussing stuff like artwork, album title, song order and other jazz, also been obviously posting on UM less lately. :(

As in it's fucking May. Everyone I know is finishing their finals. My dad is grading his student's finals as I type this. Is this some crazy Australian thing, or am I being hopelessly ignorant?