The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just got home from school and let me tell you what, today was the worst day ever. And now I will go make corn dog, surf the web, and do 14 new drawings because people at my school are retards and don't know how to act like adults.

Especially the corn dog part. Seriously who MAKES corn dogs? I missed out not growing up in Ohio.

The beast has recently risen and is going to anoint itself in honey scented soap from Lush momentarily.

So today at work I got reassigned to a third project, with a totally different set of required skills, and I still have yet to go anywhere or do any real 'work' at this job. I think they're just playing a game with me to see how much different I.T./programming knowledge I can stuff in my brain on short notice.

That'll show em.
It won't show them anything. I just have to things so I won't get suspended because I getout in 10 days and I graduate in about 20, I cannot remember.

Especially the corn dog part. Seriously who MAKES corn dogs? I missed out not growing up in Ohio.

I make corn dogs, all the time. Ohio is not the only state where people make corn dogs. Well, I microwave them, not make.

I make corn dogs, all the time. Ohio is not the only state where people make corn dogs. Well, I microwave them, not make.

captain-obvious2.jpg

For sure, they have corn dogs for sale at the 7-11 here in rural southern Japan. But I always thought of them as things people bought at monster truck shows and baseball games etc, rather than making them at home.

My idea of "making dinner" when home alone is dumping instant curry on rice that I cook IN A RICE COOKER so I sympathize. No point making a nice meal when you have no one to share it with right?

As for a riveting real time update, I just painted my nails "Cocoa Crisp" which is actually a light shiny coppery pink.

I have family there, they have a boxer and live in a trailer. My uncle looks like Anton Szandor LaVey and works in a factory and my aunt threw out her back falling off a ladder at Staples. One cousin is dating a 19 year old (he's 28) and the other cousin is getting married to his hideously ugly girlfriend.

Dunno about the corndogs.

A friend of mine just moved to Canton and has a small group of friends who all write slash fanfiction about Finntroll.

Probably gonna give Ohio a skip.

No you didn't. This state has nothing to offer anyone. Avoid like the plague.

Ohio is not that bad. There are certain cities that are just crap and offer nothing, but it is really not that bad.

I have family there, they have a boxer and live in a trailer. My uncle looks like Anton Szandor LaVey and works in a factory and my aunt threw out her back falling off a ladder at Staples. One cousin is dating a 19 year old (he's 28) and the other cousin is getting married to his hideously ugly girlfriend.

Dunno about the corndogs.

A friend of mine just moved to Canton and has a small group of friends who all write slash fanfiction about Finntroll.

Probably gonna give Ohio a skip.

That sounds like a lot of people out here, unfortuantely. Finntroll is cool and so are corn dogs. Canton is a few hour drive from where I live. I like it there better. I like alot of cities better than mine.