The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I never hung out with my friend while she was with her boyfriend. None of us did. We kind of don't liek him. And I don't think the age difference is that bad since she is 18, I prefer older guys myself but I was a little creeped out when she was 16 and it was all going on. I just don't know what someone over the age of 18 would want with someone that is younger than the age of 18. I just don't know.

Just wrote a really verbose and devoid of real content commentary thing for Flights From Hell but posting it on the site isn't working for some resaon.

If in the turbulent throes of our travel woes we cannot actually kill people, why not do the second best thing and kill them with kindness?

Currently in disbelief over the disaster in Nashville. We barely hear anything about it in canada.

Also Semi planning for a trip. Flying to India is $1080 in October, so I think I might do that and then go to Germany afterwards.

I am dying my hair. I have not had my natural hair color since the 7th grade, I think it is time to go back. I could not get this red out and this time, it will come out.

Listening to some Therion on youtube, I never really looked beyond their newer stuff due to the massive cheese. But everything up to Vovin is pretty cool.

I am dying my hair. I have not had my natural hair color since the 7th grade, I think it is time to go back. I could not get this red out and this time, it will come out.

Anyone get to find out your natural hair color lately ?. You seem less mopey.

Indulging in a base form of entertainment watching certain forum members' relationship statuses continually oscillate. Ah Facebook, thou hast corrupted me.

I feel like you didn't get it. The greys was talking about your vagina. In that context, I was requesting photos of you masturbating, though that was a joke.

But go ahead with the hair pictures, as I have no idea what you look like.

EDIT: I will accept masturbation photos as well, if you prefer.
EDIT 2: As long as that thang is shaved.