The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Are you serious? What the fuck. I remember seeing a few states that had a minimum wage in the 4s and 2s. Imo anything below 7 is pretty unfair.
I'm dead serious. I think anything under $08.00 is unfair. And I didn't see your post before, but I will be starting in the beginning of June when it officially opens and I am not sure how my hours will be, but since I won't be in school, I guess I will be getting some sweet hours. Atleast I was told those exact words.

How is that even possible? I mean I know Ohio is a shitty state but I'm pretty sure they have a minimum wage. That almost seems like it goes against the FLSA.
Apparently it is possible and I do not know how. We do have a minimum wage and it is $07.30 an hour, but most of the ice cream shops are family owned and they make their own rate. They say "02.25 an hour or I can just have one of my family members come work for free." and some of us out here, don't have a choice. You don't even get free ice cream. I still go there though.

omg
im never drinking hard liquor again in my life
Ive got bruises all over my body, my face is red from puking, and i don't remember a single thing from last nite! fuck this shit!

There's a new guy at my work, and I found out during lunch that he's into industrial music. :lol:

What's really funny is he's got the stereotypical German look - blond hair, blue eyes and creepy 'glaring' facial expression. Not that that made his appearance scream 'industrial fan' since he's in his mid-30s and he looks like a perfectly groomed cookie-cutter corporate suit, but when I learned about his music tastes I was loling inside.

Just send a PM to cookiecutter. Also looking for a good tv site to watch.

Perhaps this is part of your trolling, but I'm gonna say it anyway so you can't pretend not to know it in the future. You can't receive PM's if you've inactivated the function that lets you receive PM's.
whoco5.gif

Waiting for a song to finish playing for my radio show project for speech and drama. Hopefully my mic won't pick up on my typing.

Perhaps this is part of your trolling - I hint a the fact that you're possibly a troll.

..but I'm gonna say it anyway so you can't pretend not to know it in the future - There's no ambiguity here.

You can't receive PM's if you've inactivated the function that lets you receive PM's - You often send someone a PM and then ask them to send a reply. Your PM-receving function isn't active, so naturally, no one can actually send you a reply whether they want to or not.

whoco5.gif
- This is just here to lament the fact that you're a fucking retard.

Are you serious? What the fuck. I remember seeing a few states that had a minimum wage in the 4s and 2s. Imo anything below 7 is pretty unfair.

Would you mind explaining how you determined what's a fair wage for somebody to receive?

Perhaps this is part of your trolling - I hint a the fact that you're possibly a troll.

..but I'm gonna say it anyway so you can't pretend not to know it in the future - There's no ambiguity here.

You can't receive PM's if you've inactivated the function that lets you receive PM's - You often send someone a PM and then ask them to send a reply. Your PM-receving function isn't active, so naturally, no one can actually send you a reply whether they want to or not.

whoco5.gif
- This is just here to lament the fact that you're a fucking retard.

That because if you aren't on my buddy list then you can't PM me.