The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just sprayed a bunch of that peppermint capsacin crap all over my lower abdomen. I either tore a muscle or have a hernia, one of the two. Haven't really done any serious lifting- though I did recently start working out again for the first time in forever. It's less of a hurt and more of a weakness/disomfort that sometimes hurts in that triangle between the bellybutton, left hip bone, and left nut. Ouch. So it's either a few weeks for it to heal or lovely hernia surgery. Let's hope it's the former.

Oh my god. Oh my sweet, sweet tit-licking son of Mary and Joseph. Back the fun bus the fuck up. That cunt's a 1995 Saturn. Shit, man, I don't know what to say.

Don't get it, doucheface? Let me spell this bitch out for you:
- You can drive forward
- You can drive the fuck backward. Nobody's judging your shit. Am I? Fuck no.
- Old people drive in these, and those fuckers are wise as shit.
- Look at this smug, new-age motherfucker up there. Look at this smug motherfucker.
- Don't you look at that and think "I want to smear my ass all over that slut"?
- Motherfucker, please. You want to rape that bitch with your asscheeks.
- Christ Almighty, I could drive around in one of these bitches all day and not even give half a shit.

I am going out of my fucking mind just looking at this. I want to set it on fire and inject the ashes into my goddamn eyes.

:lol: win. What the hell is this meme, called, btw?

Just sprayed a bunch of that peppermint capsacin crap all over my lower abdomen. I either tore a muscle or have a hernia, one of the two. Haven't really done any serious lifting- though I did recently start working out again for the first time in forever. It's less of a hurt and more of a weakness/disomfort that sometimes hurts in that triangle between the bellybutton, left hip bone, and left nut. Ouch. So it's either a few weeks for it to heal or lovely hernia surgery. Let's hope it's the former.

i've gotten that pain a few times, and so has a friend of mine who lifts. we both get it during good mornings mainly. I haven't done 'em for a while and haven't had the pain since then, so I don't think it's a hernia..

it's a weird 'un though, feels very different to other muscular injuries

i've gotten that pain a few times, and so has a friend of mine who lifts. we both get it during good mornings mainly. I haven't done 'em for a while and haven't had the pain since then, so I don't think it's a hernia..

it's a weird 'un though, feels very different to other muscular injuries

Well, it's going on 3 days now. Maybe that's just a symptom of just how out of shape I was =P

Well if she claims to be the opposite of the stereotypical WOW-user, she is probably attractive and living a good life with real people.

a_fucking_rocking_chair.jpg

I just got home from a lovely day with my friend and her parents. They took me to this beautiful restaurant in the mountains - we're talking no cell phone reception, and Japan is a tiny country - gorgeous drive through bamboo forests, FUCKING AMAZING food (peppers meme aside, it was hard for me to control myself while eating the baked eggplant w/miso sauce), and afterward we checked out some of the local pottery. The specialty from that specific pottery house is red clay which is really rare/difficult to make, and the artist heard I was foreign and gave me a beautiful mug that is worth about ¥8000 (USD $80) and I am going to give it to my mom.

It was so nice to hang out with the parents since my own parents are on the other side of the world and today is rainy and it's Father's Day. They're adorable - the mom is probably 15 cm/6 inches shorter than me yet held on to me protectively to make sure I didn't slip on wet rocks, and the dad is a badass who grows all his own vegetables and carved a giant Buddha out of wood for fun.

Feeling proud to have woken up not terribly hungover (yay water). Walked into the dining room to see 6 empty beer bottles and an empty wine bottle. Hooray weekends.

Tonight: chili + beer + junk food + 28 Days Later
And yes, drinking alone again. But I've been drinking with other people a lot, so I feel like I'm covering the full spectrum of drinking.